- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/13/15 Season 3 Ep. 3 A Wanted (Inhu)man
- Lamar Odom Reportedly Over Dosed – Fighting for His Life
- The Voice 2015 Team Adam – Season 9 – Who is on Adam Levine’s Team
- The Voice Season 9 Fall 2015 Teams – Team Adam, Team Blake, Team Pharrell and Team Gwen
- Nashville’s Hayden Panettiere Checks in for Treatment for Post-Partum Depression
- Hugh Grant Expecting Fourth Child in Four Years with Two Different Women
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/13/15 – Season 9 Battle Rounds Night 2
- Kylie Jenner Changes Look After Tyga and Khloe Get Close!
- Video: The Voice Mark Hood Vs. Celest Betton Battle Round – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
Jamie Foxx SNL Monologue Was a Rascist Rant – Talks Killing White People
Jamie Foxx opened Saturday Night Live with a controversial monologue about being black. He started the
rant monologue by calling black the new white. Following up with examples and ending every sentence with “how black is that?”
Foxx crossed the line when he spoke about his upcoming, movie, Djengo Unchained, where he plays a slave. He speaks about killing all the white people and besides asking,
“how black is that” he said, “how great is that?” Based on the comments left on NBC’s website, it seems to be not great at all.
“How could you allow the racist ranting of Jamie Foxx? He killed all the white guys in his movie – it was great??It was the black thing to do? It was disgusting. It was shocking. It was un-American”
We have the video on page 2. Check it out and let us know what you think.
Do you think it was completely out of line or funny?