- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Jamie Foxx SNL Monologue Was a Rascist Rant – Talks Killing White People
Jamie Foxx opened Saturday Night Live with a controversial monologue about being black. He started the
rant monologue by calling black the new white. Following up with examples and ending every sentence with “how black is that?”
Foxx crossed the line when he spoke about his upcoming, movie, Djengo Unchained, where he plays a slave. He speaks about killing all the white people and besides asking,
“how black is that” he said, “how great is that?” Based on the comments left on NBC’s website, it seems to be not great at all.
“How could you allow the racist ranting of Jamie Foxx? He killed all the white guys in his movie – it was great??It was the black thing to do? It was disgusting. It was shocking. It was un-American”
We have the video on page 2. Check it out and let us know what you think.
Do you think it was completely out of line or funny?