- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
Jamie Foxx SNL Monologue Was a Rascist Rant – Talks Killing White People
Jamie Foxx opened Saturday Night Live with a controversial monologue about being black. He started the
rant monologue by calling black the new white. Following up with examples and ending every sentence with “how black is that?”
Foxx crossed the line when he spoke about his upcoming, movie, Djengo Unchained, where he plays a slave. He speaks about killing all the white people and besides asking,
“how black is that” he said, “how great is that?” Based on the comments left on NBC’s website, it seems to be not great at all.
“How could you allow the racist ranting of Jamie Foxx? He killed all the white guys in his movie – it was great??It was the black thing to do? It was disgusting. It was shocking. It was un-American”
We have the video on page 2. Check it out and let us know what you think.
Do you think it was completely out of line or funny?