- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
Jamie Foxx SNL Monologue Was a Rascist Rant – Talks Killing White People
Jamie Foxx opened Saturday Night Live with a controversial monologue about being black. He started the
rant monologue by calling black the new white. Following up with examples and ending every sentence with “how black is that?”
Foxx crossed the line when he spoke about his upcoming, movie, Djengo Unchained, where he plays a slave. He speaks about killing all the white people and besides asking,
“how black is that” he said, “how great is that?” Based on the comments left on NBC’s website, it seems to be not great at all.
“How could you allow the racist ranting of Jamie Foxx? He killed all the white guys in his movie – it was great??It was the black thing to do? It was disgusting. It was shocking. It was un-American”
We have the video on page 2. Check it out and let us know what you think.
Do you think it was completely out of line or funny?