- General Hospital Recap for 5/26/15 – 5/29/15
- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
Katie Couric Year in Review With Beyonce, Robert Pattinson – Photos
Katie Couric will be presenting a review of 2012, an ABC special called The Year with Katie Couric.
What would 2012 be without Carly Rae Jepsen’s song ‘Call Me Maybe,’ which also happens to be the promo for the show. Katie was on Good Morning America where she revealed several celebrities who made this year’s list including Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, Beyonce, Ryan Lochte and Lindsay Lohan.
From the highs and lows in Presidential politics to the major news events like Superstorm Sandy, the Aurora massacre and the resignation of General Petraeus, from the headline-making celebrity romantic breakups and shakeups to the Royal Jubilee and the scandals that rocked Buckingham Palace, 2012 has been an eventful year and Katie will be covering them all. If you happen to sleep through 2012 – you will be able to catch up in 90 minutes.
The Year with Katie Couric airs at 9:30 p.m. EST on Wednesday, Dec. 19 on ABC.
Check out the preview on page 2.