- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Katie Couric Year in Review With Beyonce, Robert Pattinson – Photos
Katie Couric will be presenting a review of 2012, an ABC special called The Year with Katie Couric.
What would 2012 be without Carly Rae Jepsen’s song ‘Call Me Maybe,’ which also happens to be the promo for the show. Katie was on Good Morning America where she revealed several celebrities who made this year’s list including Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, Beyonce, Ryan Lochte and Lindsay Lohan.
From the highs and lows in Presidential politics to the major news events like Superstorm Sandy, the Aurora massacre and the resignation of General Petraeus, from the headline-making celebrity romantic breakups and shakeups to the Royal Jubilee and the scandals that rocked Buckingham Palace, 2012 has been an eventful year and Katie will be covering them all. If you happen to sleep through 2012 – you will be able to catch up in 90 minutes.
The Year with Katie Couric airs at 9:30 p.m. EST on Wednesday, Dec. 19 on ABC.
Check out the preview on page 2.