- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
Katy Perry Billboard’s Woman of the Year
Katy Perry and Carly Rae Jepsen were honored at the 2012 Billboard Women In Music Luncheon held at Capitale on Friday in New York City.
The 28-year-old entertainer was honored with the Woman of the Year distinction!! Carly Rae, 27, was highlighted as this year’s Rising Star.
“It’s been such an impossibly wonderful year,” Jepsen says, “and it just keeps getting better.”
Billboard editor Bill Werde explained the reasoning to pick Katy as Billboard‘s Woman of the Year.
“I left the movie theater (after seeing Perry’s film ‘Part of Me’) inspired by that thought, and by Katy’s strength, as did so many others around the country and the world. The staff discussed the Woman of the Year idea and within a week or two we had reached out to her management,” he writes.
“Toughness and inspiration also abound on our Women in Music executive list. Now in its eighth year, Billboard’s Women in Music report exists to inspire and to recognize the inspiration, achievements and talents within the ranks of female executives in the music business,” Werde adds. “The event began at a time when the boardrooms at entertainment and media companies were overwhelmingly male, and sadly, that time is still here. But it has been incredible to watch the contributions women are making to grow this business.”
Katy Perry looks stunning on the cover of the annual Women in Music issue, which is on newsstands now.