- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Lady Gaga Among Buyers at Michael Jackson Costume Auction
Costumes worn by Michael Jackson brought in tons of money when they were auctioned off and among the buyers was Lady Gaga!
Gaga tweeted on Sunday:
“The 55 pieces I collected today will be archived & expertly cared for in the spirit & love of Michael Jackson, his bravery, & fans worldwide.”
Auctioneer Darren Julien said that the jacket Jackson wore in the “Bad” video brought in $240,000 and two of Jackson’s crystal-encrusted gloves sold for more than $100,000 each!
The auction raised over $5 million and the proceeds will be going to Guide Dogs of America and Nathan Adelson Hospice of Las Vegas.
Written by Michelle Wincott