- Teen Wolf Recap Season 5 8/3/2015 “Strange Frequencies”
- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
Lady Gaga Among Buyers at Michael Jackson Costume Auction
Costumes worn by Michael Jackson brought in tons of money when they were auctioned off and among the buyers was Lady Gaga!
Gaga tweeted on Sunday:
“The 55 pieces I collected today will be archived & expertly cared for in the spirit & love of Michael Jackson, his bravery, & fans worldwide.”
Auctioneer Darren Julien said that the jacket Jackson wore in the “Bad” video brought in $240,000 and two of Jackson’s crystal-encrusted gloves sold for more than $100,000 each!
The auction raised over $5 million and the proceeds will be going to Guide Dogs of America and Nathan Adelson Hospice of Las Vegas.
Written by Michelle Wincott