- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
Lady Gaga Among Buyers at Michael Jackson Costume Auction
Costumes worn by Michael Jackson brought in tons of money when they were auctioned off and among the buyers was Lady Gaga!
Gaga tweeted on Sunday:
“The 55 pieces I collected today will be archived & expertly cared for in the spirit & love of Michael Jackson, his bravery, & fans worldwide.”
Auctioneer Darren Julien said that the jacket Jackson wore in the “Bad” video brought in $240,000 and two of Jackson’s crystal-encrusted gloves sold for more than $100,000 each!
The auction raised over $5 million and the proceeds will be going to Guide Dogs of America and Nathan Adelson Hospice of Las Vegas.
Written by Michelle Wincott