- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
Lady Gaga Among Buyers at Michael Jackson Costume Auction
Costumes worn by Michael Jackson brought in tons of money when they were auctioned off and among the buyers was Lady Gaga!
Gaga tweeted on Sunday:
“The 55 pieces I collected today will be archived & expertly cared for in the spirit & love of Michael Jackson, his bravery, & fans worldwide.”
Auctioneer Darren Julien said that the jacket Jackson wore in the “Bad” video brought in $240,000 and two of Jackson’s crystal-encrusted gloves sold for more than $100,000 each!
The auction raised over $5 million and the proceeds will be going to Guide Dogs of America and Nathan Adelson Hospice of Las Vegas.
Written by Michelle Wincott