- The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Spoilers 6/1/15 – Season 11 Ep.4 – Who Was Eliminated?
- General Hospital Recap for 5/26/15 – 5/29/15
- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
Lindsay Lohan Has Probation Revoked
December 12, 2012 is a day that will live in infamy… for Lindsay Lohan, at least. While there’s some people preparing for the end of the world, it looks like Lindsay Lohan is prepping for another stint in jail.
Earlier today, a judge formally revoked her probation and scheduled a hearing for January 15 to go over sentencing for her probation violations. During today’s hearing Lindsay was arraigned on charges of lying to the police when she crashed her car earlier in the year. It’s thought that Lindsay could face a minimum of 8 months in prison for her most recent SNAFUs.
However, there might be a light at the end of the tunnel for Lindsay. Apparently, the judge presiding over her case, Commissioner Jane Godfrey isn’t a huge fan of sending those that come through her courtroom to jail, and puts more stock in trying to assist them by sending them to rehab.