- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Lindsay Lohan Has Probation Revoked
December 12, 2012 is a day that will live in infamy… for Lindsay Lohan, at least. While there’s some people preparing for the end of the world, it looks like Lindsay Lohan is prepping for another stint in jail.
Earlier today, a judge formally revoked her probation and scheduled a hearing for January 15 to go over sentencing for her probation violations. During today’s hearing Lindsay was arraigned on charges of lying to the police when she crashed her car earlier in the year. It’s thought that Lindsay could face a minimum of 8 months in prison for her most recent SNAFUs.
However, there might be a light at the end of the tunnel for Lindsay. Apparently, the judge presiding over her case, Commissioner Jane Godfrey isn’t a huge fan of sending those that come through her courtroom to jail, and puts more stock in trying to assist them by sending them to rehab.