- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Lindsay Lohan Has Probation Revoked
December 12, 2012 is a day that will live in infamy… for Lindsay Lohan, at least. While there’s some people preparing for the end of the world, it looks like Lindsay Lohan is prepping for another stint in jail.
Earlier today, a judge formally revoked her probation and scheduled a hearing for January 15 to go over sentencing for her probation violations. During today’s hearing Lindsay was arraigned on charges of lying to the police when she crashed her car earlier in the year. It’s thought that Lindsay could face a minimum of 8 months in prison for her most recent SNAFUs.
However, there might be a light at the end of the tunnel for Lindsay. Apparently, the judge presiding over her case, Commissioner Jane Godfrey isn’t a huge fan of sending those that come through her courtroom to jail, and puts more stock in trying to assist them by sending them to rehab.