- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Lindsay Lohan Has Probation Revoked
December 12, 2012 is a day that will live in infamy… for Lindsay Lohan, at least. While there’s some people preparing for the end of the world, it looks like Lindsay Lohan is prepping for another stint in jail.
Earlier today, a judge formally revoked her probation and scheduled a hearing for January 15 to go over sentencing for her probation violations. During today’s hearing Lindsay was arraigned on charges of lying to the police when she crashed her car earlier in the year. It’s thought that Lindsay could face a minimum of 8 months in prison for her most recent SNAFUs.
However, there might be a light at the end of the tunnel for Lindsay. Apparently, the judge presiding over her case, Commissioner Jane Godfrey isn’t a huge fan of sending those that come through her courtroom to jail, and puts more stock in trying to assist them by sending them to rehab.