- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Lindsay Lohan’s Bank Accounts Seized by IRS – Michael Lohan Wonders Where The Money is
While Lindsay Lohan’s career continues to plunge, it looks as if her bank accounts will be doing the same. The IRS has gone ahead and seized Lohan’s bank accounts for failure to pay her taxes from 2009 and 2010.
As Lohan struggles to get her career and life back on track, the IRS, wanting a piece of the ‘Lohan Media Train” realized that Lohan owes $233,000 in unpaid taxes. Lohan did get paid for her quickly forgotten TV movie, Liz & Dick, and she also received a payment for promoting an energy drink. A nominee for Douchebag of the Year, Michael Lohan, wants to know where that money is:
“I would like to know where the $150,000 is she made on the Pink Energy Drink.” Michael adds “Ask Dina,” referring to the fact that his ex-wife is not doing what she needs to do to get her daughter help. Michael continues and states that him and Dina are competing for the prize of worst parent.
Lohan recently got arrested for punching a woman at a club, and is still dealing with new charges to add on top her continuous issues with alcohol and drugs.