- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Matt Damon Says Michael Douglas ‘Is a Good Kisser’
Matt Damon sat down with Playboy for a very revealing interview. The golden boy shared what it was like to kiss Michael Douglas, how it feels to age, his regrets and much more!!
In the revealing interview Matt gives readers a glimpse behind the scenes of production during Behind the Candelabra, the Liberace movie he stars in with Michael Douglas. Damon revealed:
“For one scene, I had to come out of the pool, go over to Michael Douglas, straddle him on a chaise lounge and start kissing him. It’s not like I kiss him just once. We drew it up like a football plan,”
We have the rest of the interview on page 2.