- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
President Obama Named Time Magazine’s “Person Of The Year”
Time Magazine has named it’s “Person of the Year” and it is the leader of the free world, President Barack Obama.
Obama, who also claimed the “Person of the Year” title from Time Magazine in 2008 after becoming America’s first African-American president, and taking the world by storm, where it seemed everyone (well, everyone except people who chew tobacco and listen to Hank Williams Jr.) was chanting “Yes We Can.”
Time Magazine describes their choice for “Person of the Year” as: “architect of the new America.” Time continues and states the reason for their pick:
““Through crises and gridlock, President Barack Obama kept the trust of the American people – and won a chance to rekindle the hope that inspired a nation.”
President Obama has clearly had many ups and downs in the year 2012, but it seems after being re-elected, Obama has another 4 years to prove the naysayers wrong.
What do you think of Time Magazine’s choice for “Person of the Year?”