- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
President Obama Named Time Magazine’s “Person Of The Year”
Time Magazine has named it’s “Person of the Year” and it is the leader of the free world, President Barack Obama.
Obama, who also claimed the “Person of the Year” title from Time Magazine in 2008 after becoming America’s first African-American president, and taking the world by storm, where it seemed everyone (well, everyone except people who chew tobacco and listen to Hank Williams Jr.) was chanting “Yes We Can.”
Time Magazine describes their choice for “Person of the Year” as: “architect of the new America.” Time continues and states the reason for their pick:
““Through crises and gridlock, President Barack Obama kept the trust of the American people – and won a chance to rekindle the hope that inspired a nation.”
President Obama has clearly had many ups and downs in the year 2012, but it seems after being re-elected, Obama has another 4 years to prove the naysayers wrong.
What do you think of Time Magazine’s choice for “Person of the Year?”