- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
President Obama Named Time Magazine’s “Person Of The Year”
Time Magazine has named it’s “Person of the Year” and it is the leader of the free world, President Barack Obama.
Obama, who also claimed the “Person of the Year” title from Time Magazine in 2008 after becoming America’s first African-American president, and taking the world by storm, where it seemed everyone (well, everyone except people who chew tobacco and listen to Hank Williams Jr.) was chanting “Yes We Can.”
Time Magazine describes their choice for “Person of the Year” as: “architect of the new America.” Time continues and states the reason for their pick:
““Through crises and gridlock, President Barack Obama kept the trust of the American people – and won a chance to rekindle the hope that inspired a nation.”
President Obama has clearly had many ups and downs in the year 2012, but it seems after being re-elected, Obama has another 4 years to prove the naysayers wrong.
What do you think of Time Magazine’s choice for “Person of the Year?”