- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/21/15 Season 6 Episode 7 – O Brother, Where Art Thou
- Dance Moms Recap 7/21/15- Solo Battle: Round 1
- Total Divas Recap 7/21/15- Season 4, Ep. 3- Eat Your Heart Out
President Obama Named Time Magazine’s “Person Of The Year”
Time Magazine has named it’s “Person of the Year” and it is the leader of the free world, President Barack Obama.
Obama, who also claimed the “Person of the Year” title from Time Magazine in 2008 after becoming America’s first African-American president, and taking the world by storm, where it seemed everyone (well, everyone except people who chew tobacco and listen to Hank Williams Jr.) was chanting “Yes We Can.”
Time Magazine describes their choice for “Person of the Year” as: “architect of the new America.” Time continues and states the reason for their pick:
““Through crises and gridlock, President Barack Obama kept the trust of the American people – and won a chance to rekindle the hope that inspired a nation.”
President Obama has clearly had many ups and downs in the year 2012, but it seems after being re-elected, Obama has another 4 years to prove the naysayers wrong.
What do you think of Time Magazine’s choice for “Person of the Year?”