- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
President Obama Named Time Magazine’s “Person Of The Year”
Time Magazine has named it’s “Person of the Year” and it is the leader of the free world, President Barack Obama.
Obama, who also claimed the “Person of the Year” title from Time Magazine in 2008 after becoming America’s first African-American president, and taking the world by storm, where it seemed everyone (well, everyone except people who chew tobacco and listen to Hank Williams Jr.) was chanting “Yes We Can.”
Time Magazine describes their choice for “Person of the Year” as: “architect of the new America.” Time continues and states the reason for their pick:
““Through crises and gridlock, President Barack Obama kept the trust of the American people – and won a chance to rekindle the hope that inspired a nation.”
President Obama has clearly had many ups and downs in the year 2012, but it seems after being re-elected, Obama has another 4 years to prove the naysayers wrong.
What do you think of Time Magazine’s choice for “Person of the Year?”