- The Voice India Carney Sings ‘Over the Rainbow’
- Video: Noah Galloway Dances Jazz on Dancing With the Stars 4/27/15
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – Week 7 – Who Was Eliminated – Era Week
- Derek Hough Injured – Won’t Be Dancing on Dancing With the Stars
- Kate Middleton Baby News Update – To Be Induced – Did She Pass Her Due Date?
- Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Understand Bruce Jenner’s Transition to a Woman but Supports Him
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Not Spending Holidays Together
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart will be going their separate ways for the holidays.
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 co-stars, who recently reunited after a brief break up as a result of Stewart’s cheating ways with her Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders last summer, are planning to spend the holidays apart this year. The couple spent Thanksgiving together and it reportedly was very unpleasant for Kristen.
Pattinson and Stewart were said to have spent the holiday in London with Rob’s family. Unfortunately, for Kristen while Rob was able to put her indiscretions aside, his sisters could not. They weren’t welcoming towards Kristen and made her feel uncomfortable, according to Daily News and Analysis. Leave it to family to hold a grudge.
Rob’s mother would like him to spend Christmas with the family in London before he and Kristen go to Mexico for New Year’s Eve. Kristen was going to go with him initially but based on what happened over Thanksgiving she has changed her mind.
The couple are still in the process of rebuilding their relationship and that will definitely take time.
Hopefully in time, Robert’s family will be able to forgive Kristen.