- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Not Spending Holidays Together
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart will be going their separate ways for the holidays.
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 co-stars, who recently reunited after a brief break up as a result of Stewart’s cheating ways with her Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders last summer, are planning to spend the holidays apart this year. The couple spent Thanksgiving together and it reportedly was very unpleasant for Kristen.
Pattinson and Stewart were said to have spent the holiday in London with Rob’s family. Unfortunately, for Kristen while Rob was able to put her indiscretions aside, his sisters could not. They weren’t welcoming towards Kristen and made her feel uncomfortable, according to Daily News and Analysis. Leave it to family to hold a grudge.
Rob’s mother would like him to spend Christmas with the family in London before he and Kristen go to Mexico for New Year’s Eve. Kristen was going to go with him initially but based on what happened over Thanksgiving she has changed her mind.
The couple are still in the process of rebuilding their relationship and that will definitely take time.
Hopefully in time, Robert’s family will be able to forgive Kristen.