- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Not Spending Holidays Together
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart will be going their separate ways for the holidays.
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 co-stars, who recently reunited after a brief break up as a result of Stewart’s cheating ways with her Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders last summer, are planning to spend the holidays apart this year. The couple spent Thanksgiving together and it reportedly was very unpleasant for Kristen.
Pattinson and Stewart were said to have spent the holiday in London with Rob’s family. Unfortunately, for Kristen while Rob was able to put her indiscretions aside, his sisters could not. They weren’t welcoming towards Kristen and made her feel uncomfortable, according to Daily News and Analysis. Leave it to family to hold a grudge.
Rob’s mother would like him to spend Christmas with the family in London before he and Kristen go to Mexico for New Year’s Eve. Kristen was going to go with him initially but based on what happened over Thanksgiving she has changed her mind.
The couple are still in the process of rebuilding their relationship and that will definitely take time.
Hopefully in time, Robert’s family will be able to forgive Kristen.