- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
- One Direction’s Liam Payne Speaks Out About Zayn Malik’s Departure
- Bill Cosby May Face Music in Rape Claims
- David Letterman’s Top 10 for the Final Show – Jim Carrey, Barbara Walters, Jerry Seinfeld
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Speaks Out About Being Called a Tramp and the Return of Nick Viall
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Not Spending Holidays Together
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart will be going their separate ways for the holidays.
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 co-stars, who recently reunited after a brief break up as a result of Stewart’s cheating ways with her Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders last summer, are planning to spend the holidays apart this year. The couple spent Thanksgiving together and it reportedly was very unpleasant for Kristen.
Pattinson and Stewart were said to have spent the holiday in London with Rob’s family. Unfortunately, for Kristen while Rob was able to put her indiscretions aside, his sisters could not. They weren’t welcoming towards Kristen and made her feel uncomfortable, according to Daily News and Analysis. Leave it to family to hold a grudge.
Rob’s mother would like him to spend Christmas with the family in London before he and Kristen go to Mexico for New Year’s Eve. Kristen was going to go with him initially but based on what happened over Thanksgiving she has changed her mind.
The couple are still in the process of rebuilding their relationship and that will definitely take time.
Hopefully in time, Robert’s family will be able to forgive Kristen.