- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Not Spending Holidays Together
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart will be going their separate ways for the holidays.
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 co-stars, who recently reunited after a brief break up as a result of Stewart’s cheating ways with her Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders last summer, are planning to spend the holidays apart this year. The couple spent Thanksgiving together and it reportedly was very unpleasant for Kristen.
Pattinson and Stewart were said to have spent the holiday in London with Rob’s family. Unfortunately, for Kristen while Rob was able to put her indiscretions aside, his sisters could not. They weren’t welcoming towards Kristen and made her feel uncomfortable, according to Daily News and Analysis. Leave it to family to hold a grudge.
Rob’s mother would like him to spend Christmas with the family in London before he and Kristen go to Mexico for New Year’s Eve. Kristen was going to go with him initially but based on what happened over Thanksgiving she has changed her mind.
The couple are still in the process of rebuilding their relationship and that will definitely take time.
Hopefully in time, Robert’s family will be able to forgive Kristen.