- Pretty Little Liars Recap 8/4/15 Season 6 Episode 9 – Last Dance
- Dance Moms Recap 8/4/15- Nia vs. Kalani: Winner Takes All
- Total Divas Recap 8/4/15- Season 4, Ep. 5- Tea Mode
- Teen Wolf Recap Season 5 8/3/2015 “Strange Frequencies”
- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
Robert Pattinson Offered A Job As Camera-Man For Girls Gone Wild Video
Looks like everyone’s favorite vampire, Robert Pattinson, already has post-Twilight offers, as he has been offered a chance to be behind the camera on a Girls Gone Wild Video.
Recently, while promoting his new Twilight film, Pattinson, and his odd British humor, thought that putting the Twilight cast in a “Girls Gone Wild” shoot would help his character, Edward Cullen, “get out of his shell a little.”
Joe Francis, creator of “Girls Gone Wild,” and inductee into the Douchebag Hall of Fame, thought it wouldn’t be creepy at all and decided to extend an offer to Pattinson in a letter:
“The beaches are packed with amazing girls during Spring Break and it would be a major bonus not only for us, but for the millions of Twilight fans to see you with a camera in your hands filming alongside our talented crew at some of the biggest beach parties in the country.”
Francis, who seems like he would be the guy on the subway wearing a trench coat, and have his hands moving furiously in his pockets, not only referred to his crew as “talented,” but he also offered Pattinson $100,000 to grab a camera and film the trashy series for three days.
No word yet on whether Pattinson will accept the offer, or if Francis will ever become a normal grown up.