- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Robert Pattinson Offered A Job As Camera-Man For Girls Gone Wild Video
Looks like everyone’s favorite vampire, Robert Pattinson, already has post-Twilight offers, as he has been offered a chance to be behind the camera on a Girls Gone Wild Video.
Recently, while promoting his new Twilight film, Pattinson, and his odd British humor, thought that putting the Twilight cast in a “Girls Gone Wild” shoot would help his character, Edward Cullen, “get out of his shell a little.”
Joe Francis, creator of “Girls Gone Wild,” and inductee into the Douchebag Hall of Fame, thought it wouldn’t be creepy at all and decided to extend an offer to Pattinson in a letter:
“The beaches are packed with amazing girls during Spring Break and it would be a major bonus not only for us, but for the millions of Twilight fans to see you with a camera in your hands filming alongside our talented crew at some of the biggest beach parties in the country.”
Francis, who seems like he would be the guy on the subway wearing a trench coat, and have his hands moving furiously in his pockets, not only referred to his crew as “talented,” but he also offered Pattinson $100,000 to grab a camera and film the trashy series for three days.
No word yet on whether Pattinson will accept the offer, or if Francis will ever become a normal grown up.