- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Sister Wives Recap 12/16/12 Part 2 Confronting Failure
The family on “Sister Wives” is very in to starting their own businesses, one being real estate. Both Christine and Janelle took their real estate exams yet only the latter passed. At the same time, they are dealing with their own real estate struggles as seen in the previous episode.
Tonight, Christine will attempt to pass her test once again while they also focus on a web business. Financial woes are always an issue in this family though I cannot understand why when the show is so popular. Maybe it is the fact that they have a family of over twenty people, which is totally unreal.