- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
- One Direction’s Liam Payne Speaks Out About Zayn Malik’s Departure
- Bill Cosby May Face Music in Rape Claims
- David Letterman’s Top 10 for the Final Show – Jim Carrey, Barbara Walters, Jerry Seinfeld
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Speaks Out About Being Called a Tramp and the Return of Nick Viall
Sister Wives Recap 12/16/12 Part 2 Confronting Failure
The family on “Sister Wives” is very in to starting their own businesses, one being real estate. Both Christine and Janelle took their real estate exams yet only the latter passed. At the same time, they are dealing with their own real estate struggles as seen in the previous episode.
Tonight, Christine will attempt to pass her test once again while they also focus on a web business. Financial woes are always an issue in this family though I cannot understand why when the show is so popular. Maybe it is the fact that they have a family of over twenty people, which is totally unreal.