- Revenge Recap 4/19/15- Season 4, Ep. 20- Burn
- Miley Cyrus Wears Nipple Pasties – Says She Wanted to Have Sex With Joan Jett
- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
Top Chef Seattle Season 10 Preview 12/19/12 – Video
Top Chef returns with another exciting week of challenges. Each episode holds two challenges for the chefs. The first is a Quickfire test of their basic abilities and the second is a more involved elimination challenge designed to test the versatility and inventiveness of the chefs as they take on unique culinary trials such as working with unusual and exotic foods or catering for a range of demanding clients. The challenges not only test their skills in the kitchen, but also uncover if they have the customer service, management and teamwork abilities required of a Top Chef. The competing chefs live and breathe the high-pressure lifestyle that comes with being a master chef and each week someone is asked to “pack up their knives” and go home.
In an all new episode, FOILED AGAIN, in the Quickfire challenge, the chef’testants struggle with an entire pantry wrapped in aluminum foil. Tempers flare and competitive juices boil in the Elimination Challenge when the chef’testants fight it out in head-to-head battles that end in one chef going home.
Season 4 winner and Food & Wine Magazine’s Best New Chef, Stephanie Izard appears as guest judge, alongside Gail Simmons, head judge Tom Colicchio and host Padma Lakshmi.
Check out the video on page 2.
Pages: 1 2