- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
The Voice Melanie Martinez: “The Show” Video 12/3/12 Top 6 Live Rounds
Young Melanie Martinez nails her coach’s pick: Lenka’s “The Show”, during the second round of The Voice.
Melanie’s Song The Show – This is such a great song for Melanie in i’s original form and naturally she kills it. And her set is, again, amazing! She’s kind of got a little music video going on, with dancers coming out with a cardboard car and her acting as if she’s singing inside it – it’s really cool. Seriously, she got an entire music video basically. And it was fantastic. And I loved it.
Judges’ Comments: Blake tells Melanie that it’s definitely different, since she tends to head in a darker direction, but most importantly she sang it well. But he seems a little perplexed, as if there’s something missing. Christina compliments the set again, and tells Melanie that she’d like to see her do a “throw-back Fiona Apple type of song,” something a little more sultry (although it kind of turns into the Christina show when she sings a couple Fiona songs). Cee Lo says that he enjoyed the performance and also compliments the stage sets, while saying he’s a fan of hers and he loves her. Adam takes his opportunity to call out Christina for giving props to the guy backstage – apparently, Adam and Melanie designed the entire set. He heaps praise on Melanie, saying that she’s great and he’s a huge fan.
Watch Melanie’s video and the judges’ comments on page 2!!