- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
- First Photo: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Son Silas
In Wake of Connecticut School Shooting Celebs Ask for Gun Control
People are shocked and horrified at the school shootings that took place in Newton, Ct on December 14, 2012. Since the shooting just occurred, there are different reports as to who did it and why. The end result is the same, at least 26 people are dead, and 18 of them children.
Celebrities have taken to twitter to speak out about the incident and to bring up the issue of gun control. Is now the time to discuss gun control? Now is the time to figure out how to stop this craziness. We want our children to go to school and know they are going to be safe.
Here are the tweets as it relates to gun control:
Blake Shelton: The killing of defenseless people and innocent children. I’m sad and sickened. This is why we all should be prepared to defend and guard.
Mia Farrow: Gun control is no longer debatable- it’s not a ‘conversation’- It’s a moral mandate. ‘
Piers Morgan: Don’t just mourn these poor dead children America – get angry and do something to stop these senseless shootings happening.
Michael Moore: Only minutes away from pundits & politicians say, “This isn’t the time to talk about gun control.” Really? When is that moment?
LuAnn de Lesseps: Shocking news about the shootings in Ct. Just heartbreaking. Prayers are being sent. We have got to address gun control.
Rashida Jones: Gun control is our only road to freedom. Freedom from the fear of senselessly losing children. I’m so saddened. WE NEED LAWS NOW.
Vivica A. Fox: OMG!! My prayers go out to all of the families affected by the school shooting in Connecticut!!My heart aches!! WHY?? #GuncontrolASAP
John Stamos: soulless coward pulls trigger, children die, officials express regret and then what -we wait for the next shooting? how do we stop this?
Sarah Silverman: Band-Aids-on-Band-Aids @NRA people want MORE access to guns to combat all the people w access to guns.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families in Newton, Ct.
We have more tweets on page 2.