- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
The Wanted Max George With Lindsay Lohan to Keep Her Out of Trouble
Lindsay Lohan has spent the last few days traveling on the road with The Wanted. Is the actress a welcome groupie or a stalker?
The boy band was interviewed at the Z100 Jingle Ball, where the guys were asked about Lohan traveling with them. Max George, the group member who Lohan is said to be hooking up with, joked,
“I think we’ve proved to ourselves, if we can stay out of trouble and keep her out of trouble this week, then we’re obviously outstanding citizens of the community, and we’ve managed to do both, so I’m quite proud of that.”
Not so fast Max, bandmate Jay McGuiness interjected, “Aside from the first night.” The night Lohan was arrested for an alleged nightclub altercation with another woman while out with the band.
Since Lindsay has been hanging with the boys she has stayed out of trouble. It’s been a week since we last heard about any altercations with the actress.
Check out what the group had to say about Lohan in the video on page 2.