- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
The Wanted Max George With Lindsay Lohan to Keep Her Out of Trouble
Lindsay Lohan has spent the last few days traveling on the road with The Wanted. Is the actress a welcome groupie or a stalker?
The boy band was interviewed at the Z100 Jingle Ball, where the guys were asked about Lohan traveling with them. Max George, the group member who Lohan is said to be hooking up with, joked,
“I think we’ve proved to ourselves, if we can stay out of trouble and keep her out of trouble this week, then we’re obviously outstanding citizens of the community, and we’ve managed to do both, so I’m quite proud of that.”
Not so fast Max, bandmate Jay McGuiness interjected, “Aside from the first night.” The night Lohan was arrested for an alleged nightclub altercation with another woman while out with the band.
Since Lindsay has been hanging with the boys she has stayed out of trouble. It’s been a week since we last heard about any altercations with the actress.
Check out what the group had to say about Lohan in the video on page 2.