- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
Will X Factor Carly Sonenclar Lose Because of LeAnn Rimes?
The winner will be announced tonight on The X Factor? With only three finalists left, Carly Rose Sonenclar, Tate Stevens and Fifth Harmony, it can be anyone who wins the ultimate recording contract and $5 million.
All three contestants knocked it out of the park. They song three songs each, with one of the songs performed with a celebrity. Carly Rose sang ‘How Do I Live Without You’ with LeAnn Rimes. The song was amazing….but if you saw the performance, Rimes looked more like a competitor then an already seasoned artist.
Rimes has been accused of “hogging” the stage and of trying to out sing the 13 year old competitor. As if we didn’t already know that LeAnn can hit those high notes.
Carly Rose has been compared to LeAnn – so maybe LeAnn was trying to show how much better she is than Carly? Rimes definitely overcompensated during the performance by hugging Carly throughout the performance and accidentally throwing her hair in her face.
What do you think – did LeAnn overpower Carly? Did she ruin Carly’s chance of winning The X Factor.