- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
Will X Factor Carly Sonenclar Lose Because of LeAnn Rimes?
The winner will be announced tonight on The X Factor? With only three finalists left, Carly Rose Sonenclar, Tate Stevens and Fifth Harmony, it can be anyone who wins the ultimate recording contract and $5 million.
All three contestants knocked it out of the park. They song three songs each, with one of the songs performed with a celebrity. Carly Rose sang ‘How Do I Live Without You’ with LeAnn Rimes. The song was amazing….but if you saw the performance, Rimes looked more like a competitor then an already seasoned artist.
Rimes has been accused of “hogging” the stage and of trying to out sing the 13 year old competitor. As if we didn’t already know that LeAnn can hit those high notes.
Carly Rose has been compared to LeAnn – so maybe LeAnn was trying to show how much better she is than Carly? Rimes definitely overcompensated during the performance by hugging Carly throughout the performance and accidentally throwing her hair in her face.
What do you think – did LeAnn overpower Carly? Did she ruin Carly’s chance of winning The X Factor.