- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
The X Factor Fifth Harmony Sings ‘Anything Can Happen’ 12/12/12 – Video
The X Factor is down to the semi-finals with the final four contestants singing for their lives.
Fifth Harmony has placed in the bottom consistently out of the four remaining acts. Will they shock everyone and make it into the top two?
It’s up to America to decide. There will be no more sing off and no more judges to decide who will stay and who will go.
Fifth Harmony sang the song, ‘Anything Can Happen.’
LA Reid thought the performance was the very best the ladies have done. It was inventive and it made him proud. Britney loved it and said it felt like magic. Demi Lovato thought it was so ‘cute’ and they worked the stage, making it a great performance. Simon admitted the girls came in to the semi-finals as the underdog but after that performance and just like the song says, anything can happen.
We have the video of Fifth Harmony singing, Anything Can Happen on page 2.