- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
The X Factor Fifth Harmony Sings ‘Anything Can Happen’ 12/12/12 – Video
The X Factor is down to the semi-finals with the final four contestants singing for their lives.
Fifth Harmony has placed in the bottom consistently out of the four remaining acts. Will they shock everyone and make it into the top two?
It’s up to America to decide. There will be no more sing off and no more judges to decide who will stay and who will go.
Fifth Harmony sang the song, ‘Anything Can Happen.’
LA Reid thought the performance was the very best the ladies have done. It was inventive and it made him proud. Britney loved it and said it felt like magic. Demi Lovato thought it was so ‘cute’ and they worked the stage, making it a great performance. Simon admitted the girls came in to the semi-finals as the underdog but after that performance and just like the song says, anything can happen.
We have the video of Fifth Harmony singing, Anything Can Happen on page 2.