- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
The X Factor Fifth Harmony Sings ‘Anything Can Happen’ 12/12/12 – Video
The X Factor is down to the semi-finals with the final four contestants singing for their lives.
Fifth Harmony has placed in the bottom consistently out of the four remaining acts. Will they shock everyone and make it into the top two?
It’s up to America to decide. There will be no more sing off and no more judges to decide who will stay and who will go.
Fifth Harmony sang the song, ‘Anything Can Happen.’
LA Reid thought the performance was the very best the ladies have done. It was inventive and it made him proud. Britney loved it and said it felt like magic. Demi Lovato thought it was so ‘cute’ and they worked the stage, making it a great performance. Simon admitted the girls came in to the semi-finals as the underdog but after that performance and just like the song says, anything can happen.
We have the video of Fifth Harmony singing, Anything Can Happen on page 2.