- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
The X Factor Fifth Harmony Sings ‘Anything Can Happen’ 12/12/12 – Video
The X Factor is down to the semi-finals with the final four contestants singing for their lives.
Fifth Harmony has placed in the bottom consistently out of the four remaining acts. Will they shock everyone and make it into the top two?
It’s up to America to decide. There will be no more sing off and no more judges to decide who will stay and who will go.
Fifth Harmony sang the song, ‘Anything Can Happen.’
LA Reid thought the performance was the very best the ladies have done. It was inventive and it made him proud. Britney loved it and said it felt like magic. Demi Lovato thought it was so ‘cute’ and they worked the stage, making it a great performance. Simon admitted the girls came in to the semi-finals as the underdog but after that performance and just like the song says, anything can happen.
We have the video of Fifth Harmony singing, Anything Can Happen on page 2.