- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
American Idol 2013 Kayden Stephenson’s ‘I Wish’ Audition Video
American Idol made a stop in Oklahoma City… the first time in AI history and I am sure they are glad they did. Kayden Stephenson was one of tonight’s amazing performers and an awesome kid!!
Contestant: Kayden – Probably the most adorable 16 year old boy ever. Unfortunately, he’s got Cystic Fibrosis which is breaking my heart.
Song: “I Wish” by Stevie Wonder || He sounds like a young Michael Jackson.
Judges’ Comments: Nikki agrees with me, and tells Kayden that he sounds like a “baby Michael.” She also tells him that she thinks many young kids would be inspired by him – a sentiment Mariah agrees with. Kayden does some sucking up when Mariah gives her two cents, telling her she looks beautiful. Mariah also tells him that “girls will fall on the floor when he walks into the room,” which is probably true, lol.
Through To Hollywood?: One unanimous “yes” is sending Kayden off to Hollywood to pursue his dream!
Watch Kayden’s audition video on page 2!!