- The Voice India Carney Sings ‘Over the Rainbow’
- Video: Noah Galloway Dances Jazz on Dancing With the Stars 4/27/15
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – Week 7 – Who Was Eliminated – Era Week
- Derek Hough Injured – Won’t Be Dancing on Dancing With the Stars
- Kate Middleton Baby News Update – To Be Induced – Did She Pass Her Due Date?
- Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Understand Bruce Jenner’s Transition to a Woman but Supports Him
American Idol 2013 Kayden Stephenson’s ‘I Wish’ Audition Video
American Idol made a stop in Oklahoma City… the first time in AI history and I am sure they are glad they did. Kayden Stephenson was one of tonight’s amazing performers and an awesome kid!!
Contestant: Kayden – Probably the most adorable 16 year old boy ever. Unfortunately, he’s got Cystic Fibrosis which is breaking my heart.
Song: “I Wish” by Stevie Wonder || He sounds like a young Michael Jackson.
Judges’ Comments: Nikki agrees with me, and tells Kayden that he sounds like a “baby Michael.” She also tells him that she thinks many young kids would be inspired by him – a sentiment Mariah agrees with. Kayden does some sucking up when Mariah gives her two cents, telling her she looks beautiful. Mariah also tells him that “girls will fall on the floor when he walks into the room,” which is probably true, lol.
Through To Hollywood?: One unanimous “yes” is sending Kayden off to Hollywood to pursue his dream!
Watch Kayden’s audition video on page 2!!