- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Anne Hathaway ‘For Your Consideration’ Video Spoof
Anne Hatheway was recently mocked in a funny new video spoofing her Oscar-nominated performance in Les Miserables.
After winning best supporting actress at the SAG Awards, Golden Globes and Critics Choice, the 30-year-old actress reminds the Academy, one last time, why she must win at the 85th Academy Awards, or at least Emma Fitzpatrick did.
Actress-singer Fitzpatrick, portrayed Hathaway’s Fantine character, stars in “For Your Consideration,” a parody of the movie’s “I Dreamed A Dream” segment.
Check out the spoof video on page 2 and let us know what you think of it!!