- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
The Biggest Loser 2/4/13 ‘Lead By Example’ With Cody Simpson Preview
Lisa was eliminated last week, and now it’s the halfway point in the season, and the contestants find out that the weight of only one player on each team will count this week, but they won’t know who it will be until the weigh-in.
With this week’s theme of “Leading by example,” trainers Bob, Jillian and Dolvett skype with kid participants Biingo, Sunny and Lindsay, and motivate each one to do just that. While Sunny creates a circuit training routine for her fellow classmates, Biingo tries to recruit more friends to his after-school sports club. Lindsay gives an anti-bullying speech to her peers, joined by special guest Cody Simpson, who also talks about his experience being teased before performing for the kids.
The adult contestants compete in a crazy challenge requiring them to avoid three swinging pendulums while walking on a balance beam to retrieve calorie-coded plates matching five specific dishes.
Later, during last chance workouts, Dolvett’s team has a special visit with five-time undefeated world champion fighter Laila Ali, who put them through a fun and challenging boxing workout.
How do you like this season of The Biggest Loser so far??