- Revenge Recap 5/3/15- Season 4, Ep. 22- Plea
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Spoilers 5/4/15 – Who’s Dancing What – America’s Choice
- Jamie Foxx Destroyed the National Anthem at Mayweather Pacquiao Fight
- Scarlett Johansson Hosts Saturday Night Live with Wiz Khalifa on 5/2/15
- Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea “Pretty Girls” gets the early leak treatment.
- Kate Middleton Heads Home With Baby Less Than 12 Hours After Giving Birth
- David Beckham Joins Instagram on His Birthday – Has 2 Million Followers Already
- Official Statement: Kate Middleton and Prince William Give Birth to a Baby Girl
- Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton Gives Birth to a GIRL!
- Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton is in Labor With Baby #2
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Married on Christmas?
Another day, another marriage rumor for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Did they or didn’t they get married on Christmas?
The unconfirmed rumor is that the celebrity couple finally tied the knot while in Turks and Caicos with their 6 children and 12 nannies. The ceremony allegedly took place at designer Donna Karan’s home, according to the Telegraph. Attendees of the big event were said to have included Brad’s parents Jane and William Pitt, and his brother Doug and sister Julie.
If the wedding really did take place, that would mean the biggest wedding, since Prince William and Duchess Kate Middleton, took place without any photos or helicopters over head. Yikes. Maybe they could sell their personal photos to the magazines and donate the money.
The couple, who met while working on the 2005 action film “Mr. & Mrs. Smith,” were engaged in April and have six children. The couple’s children have begged and pleaded for a wedding – have the parents finally given in?
Pitt has been married once before, to Jennifer Aniston. And Jolie has been married twice before, to actors Jonny Lee Miller and Billy Bob Thornton.
At this point, I’ll believe a wedding has taken place between Brad and Angie when they release a statement or call me personally. What do you think?