- Younger Recap 5/26/2015 Season 1 Episode 10 – The Boy With The Dragon Tattoo
- Dance Moms Recap 5/26/15- Dance Moms Down Under, Part 2
- Pretty Little Liars Summer Premiere Countdown – Who Is Charles? – Premieres 6/2/15
- America’s Got Talent Recap 5/26/15 – Audition 1 – Season 10
- Was Kim Richards Under the Influence at Daughter Brooke’s Wedding?
- Married At First Sight Recap 5/26/15- LifeStyle – Season 2
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Separated – Living Apart?
- Hillary Clinton: Clothing Designer?
- Is Melissa McCarthy a Hypocrite Having Lost a Lot of Weight?
- Johnny Depp Faces Ten Year Prison Sentence!
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Married on Christmas?
Another day, another marriage rumor for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Did they or didn’t they get married on Christmas?
The unconfirmed rumor is that the celebrity couple finally tied the knot while in Turks and Caicos with their 6 children and 12 nannies. The ceremony allegedly took place at designer Donna Karan’s home, according to the Telegraph. Attendees of the big event were said to have included Brad’s parents Jane and William Pitt, and his brother Doug and sister Julie.
If the wedding really did take place, that would mean the biggest wedding, since Prince William and Duchess Kate Middleton, took place without any photos or helicopters over head. Yikes. Maybe they could sell their personal photos to the magazines and donate the money.
The couple, who met while working on the 2005 action film “Mr. & Mrs. Smith,” were engaged in April and have six children. The couple’s children have begged and pleaded for a wedding – have the parents finally given in?
Pitt has been married once before, to Jennifer Aniston. And Jolie has been married twice before, to actors Jonny Lee Miller and Billy Bob Thornton.
At this point, I’ll believe a wedding has taken place between Brad and Angie when they release a statement or call me personally. What do you think?