- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Married on Christmas?
Another day, another marriage rumor for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Did they or didn’t they get married on Christmas?
The unconfirmed rumor is that the celebrity couple finally tied the knot while in Turks and Caicos with their 6 children and 12 nannies. The ceremony allegedly took place at designer Donna Karan’s home, according to the Telegraph. Attendees of the big event were said to have included Brad’s parents Jane and William Pitt, and his brother Doug and sister Julie.
If the wedding really did take place, that would mean the biggest wedding, since Prince William and Duchess Kate Middleton, took place without any photos or helicopters over head. Yikes. Maybe they could sell their personal photos to the magazines and donate the money.
The couple, who met while working on the 2005 action film “Mr. & Mrs. Smith,” were engaged in April and have six children. The couple’s children have begged and pleaded for a wedding – have the parents finally given in?
Pitt has been married once before, to Jennifer Aniston. And Jolie has been married twice before, to actors Jonny Lee Miller and Billy Bob Thornton.
At this point, I’ll believe a wedding has taken place between Brad and Angie when they release a statement or call me personally. What do you think?