- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Married on Christmas?
Another day, another marriage rumor for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Did they or didn’t they get married on Christmas?
The unconfirmed rumor is that the celebrity couple finally tied the knot while in Turks and Caicos with their 6 children and 12 nannies. The ceremony allegedly took place at designer Donna Karan’s home, according to the Telegraph. Attendees of the big event were said to have included Brad’s parents Jane and William Pitt, and his brother Doug and sister Julie.
If the wedding really did take place, that would mean the biggest wedding, since Prince William and Duchess Kate Middleton, took place without any photos or helicopters over head. Yikes. Maybe they could sell their personal photos to the magazines and donate the money.
The couple, who met while working on the 2005 action film “Mr. & Mrs. Smith,” were engaged in April and have six children. The couple’s children have begged and pleaded for a wedding – have the parents finally given in?
Pitt has been married once before, to Jennifer Aniston. And Jolie has been married twice before, to actors Jonny Lee Miller and Billy Bob Thornton.
At this point, I’ll believe a wedding has taken place between Brad and Angie when they release a statement or call me personally. What do you think?