- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Married on Christmas?
Another day, another marriage rumor for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Did they or didn’t they get married on Christmas?
The unconfirmed rumor is that the celebrity couple finally tied the knot while in Turks and Caicos with their 6 children and 12 nannies. The ceremony allegedly took place at designer Donna Karan’s home, according to the Telegraph. Attendees of the big event were said to have included Brad’s parents Jane and William Pitt, and his brother Doug and sister Julie.
If the wedding really did take place, that would mean the biggest wedding, since Prince William and Duchess Kate Middleton, took place without any photos or helicopters over head. Yikes. Maybe they could sell their personal photos to the magazines and donate the money.
The couple, who met while working on the 2005 action film “Mr. & Mrs. Smith,” were engaged in April and have six children. The couple’s children have begged and pleaded for a wedding – have the parents finally given in?
Pitt has been married once before, to Jennifer Aniston. And Jolie has been married twice before, to actors Jonny Lee Miller and Billy Bob Thornton.
At this point, I’ll believe a wedding has taken place between Brad and Angie when they release a statement or call me personally. What do you think?