- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Celebrities React to Mean Tweets
Twitter is a great place for all the mean bullies to hide. Celebrities are bombarded with tweets daily. While most of them (hopefully) tell them how great they are, there are also those tweets that are just downright mean.
Jimmy Kimmel got a bunch of celebrities together to read some of the tweets they receive. Selena Gomez, Larry King, Kirstie Alley, Jack Black and many more receive some horrible tweets. While they are horribly mean and we do not encourage mean tweets at all, when read aloud, some of them sound funny.
Some of the tweets include:
“my asian orthodontist says @jessicabiel has horse teeth” followed by Jessica naying.
“Christina Applegate, You were better when you wore Spandex instead of Spanx, you old sl**”
What do you think of people hiding behind their twitter accounts to say mean things – especially to celebrities. If you can’t say it to someone’s face then you shouldn’t say it via twitter, text or any other form of faceless social media.
We have some more mean tweets on page 2.