- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Deception Premeire Recap 1/7/13
Deception is an all new television series on NBC said to be similar to ABC’s hit series, Revenge. The show follows Detective Joanna Locasto as she goes undercover to investigate the death of her best friend, Vivian Bowers, a notorious socialite from one of America’s wealthiest families.
The show begins with the socialite, Vivian Bowers, found dead in a seedy hotel, with a distinctive abrasion on her cheek. Vivian’s father Robert, CEO of Bowers Pharmaceuticals, is in a meeting when the police call with news that Vivian overdosed. Robert calls his wife Sofia, who takes care of the funeral arrangements. She phones Robert’s son Julian, a playboy who is leading Bowers Pharmaceuticals’ charge to develop the revolutionary cancer drug, Lyritrol.
Julian finds Robert and Sofia’s 15-year-old daughter Mia in Central Park with her friends. She wants to see her dead sister but Julian will not allow it. Big brother Edward, the CFO of Bowers Pharmaceuticals, identifies his sister.