- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell Expecting Their First Child
They will not get the same media storm that Kanye and Kim got, but actress Evan Rachel Wood and her husband, actor Jamei Bell, are expecting their first child.
Wood and Bell were married in October in a wedding that went unnoticed due to the fact that Wood and Bell kept it a secret. A rep for the couple states:
” Evan Rachel Wood and husband Jamie Bell confirmed that they are expecting their first child later this year. The couple is thrilled.”
The couple first met on Green Day’s video for “Wake me up when September ends,” and after parting ways in 2006, they finally reunited again in 2011, with Bell popping the question of marriage early in 2012.
You have to call this a victory for Wood who was once the girlfriend/put up for sacrifice by Marilyn Manson, so it is nice that she ended up with Bell, who isn’t as likely to summon the devil.
We wish Wood and Bell the best of luck!