- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell Expecting Their First Child
They will not get the same media storm that Kanye and Kim got, but actress Evan Rachel Wood and her husband, actor Jamei Bell, are expecting their first child.
Wood and Bell were married in October in a wedding that went unnoticed due to the fact that Wood and Bell kept it a secret. A rep for the couple states:
” Evan Rachel Wood and husband Jamie Bell confirmed that they are expecting their first child later this year. The couple is thrilled.”
The couple first met on Green Day’s video for “Wake me up when September ends,” and after parting ways in 2006, they finally reunited again in 2011, with Bell popping the question of marriage early in 2012.
You have to call this a victory for Wood who was once the girlfriend/put up for sacrifice by Marilyn Manson, so it is nice that she ended up with Bell, who isn’t as likely to summon the devil.
We wish Wood and Bell the best of luck!