- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
- First Photo: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Son Silas
Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell Expecting Their First Child
They will not get the same media storm that Kanye and Kim got, but actress Evan Rachel Wood and her husband, actor Jamei Bell, are expecting their first child.
Wood and Bell were married in October in a wedding that went unnoticed due to the fact that Wood and Bell kept it a secret. A rep for the couple states:
” Evan Rachel Wood and husband Jamie Bell confirmed that they are expecting their first child later this year. The couple is thrilled.”
The couple first met on Green Day’s video for “Wake me up when September ends,” and after parting ways in 2006, they finally reunited again in 2011, with Bell popping the question of marriage early in 2012.
You have to call this a victory for Wood who was once the girlfriend/put up for sacrifice by Marilyn Manson, so it is nice that she ended up with Bell, who isn’t as likely to summon the devil.
We wish Wood and Bell the best of luck!