- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
Girls Recap 1/13/12 Season 2 Premiere ‘It’s About Time’
If the sound of Ellie Goulding’s “Anything Could Happen”, the anthem of season two of HBO’s critically acclaimed Girls, has been music to your ears (uh huh) during the teasers, chances are you were pretty excited about the sophomore season’s premiere. Chances are also that it didn’t disappoint.
Zoom in on Hannah and Elijah spooning in bed. Roomies! Fear not if you thought there might be anything remotely romantic going on between Elijah and Hannah (spoiler: Marnie’s got that covered!), as soon after, we’re brought to Hannah having sex with new flame Sandy aka Donald Glover aka Childish Gambino aka Troy Barnes, who we find out she works with at a book store named Grumpy’s. Oh, Brooklyn.