- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Girls Recap 1/13/12 Season 2 Premiere ‘It’s About Time’
If the sound of Ellie Goulding’s “Anything Could Happen”, the anthem of season two of HBO’s critically acclaimed Girls, has been music to your ears (uh huh) during the teasers, chances are you were pretty excited about the sophomore season’s premiere. Chances are also that it didn’t disappoint.
Zoom in on Hannah and Elijah spooning in bed. Roomies! Fear not if you thought there might be anything remotely romantic going on between Elijah and Hannah (spoiler: Marnie’s got that covered!), as soon after, we’re brought to Hannah having sex with new flame Sandy aka Donald Glover aka Childish Gambino aka Troy Barnes, who we find out she works with at a book store named Grumpy’s. Oh, Brooklyn.