- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Girls Recap 1/13/12 Season 2 Premiere ‘It’s About Time’
If the sound of Ellie Goulding’s “Anything Could Happen”, the anthem of season two of HBO’s critically acclaimed Girls, has been music to your ears (uh huh) during the teasers, chances are you were pretty excited about the sophomore season’s premiere. Chances are also that it didn’t disappoint.
Zoom in on Hannah and Elijah spooning in bed. Roomies! Fear not if you thought there might be anything remotely romantic going on between Elijah and Hannah (spoiler: Marnie’s got that covered!), as soon after, we’re brought to Hannah having sex with new flame Sandy aka Donald Glover aka Childish Gambino aka Troy Barnes, who we find out she works with at a book store named Grumpy’s. Oh, Brooklyn.