- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Girls Recap 1/13/12 Season 2 Premiere ‘It’s About Time’
If the sound of Ellie Goulding’s “Anything Could Happen”, the anthem of season two of HBO’s critically acclaimed Girls, has been music to your ears (uh huh) during the teasers, chances are you were pretty excited about the sophomore season’s premiere. Chances are also that it didn’t disappoint.
Zoom in on Hannah and Elijah spooning in bed. Roomies! Fear not if you thought there might be anything remotely romantic going on between Elijah and Hannah (spoiler: Marnie’s got that covered!), as soon after, we’re brought to Hannah having sex with new flame Sandy aka Donald Glover aka Childish Gambino aka Troy Barnes, who we find out she works with at a book store named Grumpy’s. Oh, Brooklyn.