- Kylie Jenner Admits Lips are Fake – She Lied
- American Idol 2015 Recap 5/6/15- Season 14- Who Are the Top 3?
- New Couple Alert: Who Is Bradley Cooper Dating?!
- Younger Recap 5/05/15 Season 1 Episode 7 – Broke and Pantyless
- Jill’s Steals and Deals – 5/6/15 – Pillows, Candles, Lotions as Seen on The Today Show
- Royal Baby Watch: Princess Charlotte’s First Days At Home
- Princess Charlotte Meets the Queen
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Ex Michelle Rounds a No Show at Court
- Married at First Sight Recap 5/5/15 – Ep 8 ‘Adjusting to Married Life’
- Dance Moms Recap 5/5/15- Season 5, Ep. 18- Showdown in Pittsburgh, Part 2
Girls Recap 1/13/12 Season 2 Premiere ‘It’s About Time’
If the sound of Ellie Goulding’s “Anything Could Happen”, the anthem of season two of HBO’s critically acclaimed Girls, has been music to your ears (uh huh) during the teasers, chances are you were pretty excited about the sophomore season’s premiere. Chances are also that it didn’t disappoint.
Zoom in on Hannah and Elijah spooning in bed. Roomies! Fear not if you thought there might be anything remotely romantic going on between Elijah and Hannah (spoiler: Marnie’s got that covered!), as soon after, we’re brought to Hannah having sex with new flame Sandy aka Donald Glover aka Childish Gambino aka Troy Barnes, who we find out she works with at a book store named Grumpy’s. Oh, Brooklyn.