- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Giveaway: Coca-Cola Big Game Ad ‘Mirage’ Prize Pack
Congratulations Angela, you are the WINNER!!
Have U Heard has an amazing giveaway for this year’s Super Bowl, an awesome Coca-Cola gift pack including a Domino’s gift card.
The Coca-Cola Company will debut a 60-second commercial entitled “Mirage” during the Big Game.
The ad follows three factions of characters – a band of Cowboys, a gang of “Badlanders” and a pack of Vegas-style Showgirls – as they chase after an elusive bottle of Coca-Cola.
The cool thing is that who wins this race is up to YOU! Vote for your favorite faction to win on CokeChase.com until February 3 as well as commit acts of sabotage against the other factions.
Have U Heard wants the Cowboys to win – there is nothing cuter than a cowboy!!
At the end of the game, the fans’ actions will determine how the storyline plays out and which one of three 30-second payoff ads will air following the final whistle of the Big Game – a first for The Coca-Cola Company.
You can watch updates in real-time about each team’s progress on Coca-Cola’s Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. Plus there will be more about these fun characters on Tumblr and Instagram. And as an added perk for following along, after the winner has been crowned, you will be able to watch the two alternate endings from the teams that didn’t win.
In addition, share with your friends which side you are rooting for on Twitter. Tweet about your faves with the hashtags: #CokeShowgirls,#CokeCowboys or #CokeBadlanders. Make sure you tweet on game day with the hashtag and @CocaCola so you can receive a response from the team and get the link to a sabotage page on CokeChase.com
One of our lucky reader’s is going to win this awesome prize package from Coca-Cola that includes:
Domino’s gift card/coupons valued at $50, an 8” Coca-Cola football, pizza cutter, galvanized party tub, Coca-Cola t-shirt, four Coca-Cola 16 oz. cups with straws and Coca-Cola product valued at $100 dollars.
You may choose one way to enter, or all:
* Leave us a comment telling us which faction is your favorite.
*Follow us on Twitter and tweet ‘Hope I win the CocaCola Prize Pack at http://haveuheard.net @haveuheard1 @CocaCola’
* Show your support on Twitter by using hashtags supporting the #CokeShowgirls, #CokeCowboys or #CokeBadlanders. Make sure to add @haveuheard1 in your tweet so it counts as an entry to Win the prize!!
“The prizes for this giveaway were furnished by The Coca-Cola Company, and The Coca-Cola Company provided promotional consideration for my participation in this program; however, Have U Heard is fully responsible for this giveaway. All opinions expressed in the post are my own and not those of The Coca-Cola Company.”
Sweepstake Official Rules on Page 2: