- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
- First Photo: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Son Silas
Jonas Brothers Sued by Crushed Fan
The Jonas Brothers are being sued by a fan after being crushed during a concert by overzealous fans.
The fan and concert-goer, Ashleigh Johnson is claiming that she was “agonizingly crushed” into a guard fence, by an uncontrolled crowd during a Jonas Brothers’ show at The Grove in L.A. back in May 2010, TMZ is reporting.
Johnson says she suffered serious mental, emotional and physical injuries as a result. She has filed a suit against the band, as well as the company that manages The Grove
Have you been to a Jonas Brothers concert, do that get that wild??