- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Jonas Brothers Sued by Crushed Fan
The Jonas Brothers are being sued by a fan after being crushed during a concert by overzealous fans.
The fan and concert-goer, Ashleigh Johnson is claiming that she was “agonizingly crushed” into a guard fence, by an uncontrolled crowd during a Jonas Brothers’ show at The Grove in L.A. back in May 2010, TMZ is reporting.
Johnson says she suffered serious mental, emotional and physical injuries as a result. She has filed a suit against the band, as well as the company that manages The Grove
Have you been to a Jonas Brothers concert, do that get that wild??