- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Jonas Brothers Sued by Crushed Fan
The Jonas Brothers are being sued by a fan after being crushed during a concert by overzealous fans.
The fan and concert-goer, Ashleigh Johnson is claiming that she was “agonizingly crushed” into a guard fence, by an uncontrolled crowd during a Jonas Brothers’ show at The Grove in L.A. back in May 2010, TMZ is reporting.
Johnson says she suffered serious mental, emotional and physical injuries as a result. She has filed a suit against the band, as well as the company that manages The Grove
Have you been to a Jonas Brothers concert, do that get that wild??