- Video: The Voice Mark Hood Vs. Celest Betton Battle Round – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- Calvin Harris Speaks Out About Taylor Swift Break Up Rumors – Are They True?
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/12/15 – Season 9 Premiere of Battle Rounds
- Blindspot Recap 10/12/15 Season 1 Episode 4 “Bone May Rot”
- Minority Report 10/12/15 Recap Season 1 Episode 4 “Fredi”
- Alek Skarlatos Injured During Dancing With the Stars – Broken Nose?
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/12/15 – ‘The Switch Up’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Videos: Amy Schumer Hosts Saturday Night Live with Nicki Minaj and The Weeknd
- General Hospital Recap for October 5 to October 9, 2015
Jonas Brothers Sued by Crushed Fan
The Jonas Brothers are being sued by a fan after being crushed during a concert by overzealous fans.
The fan and concert-goer, Ashleigh Johnson is claiming that she was “agonizingly crushed” into a guard fence, by an uncontrolled crowd during a Jonas Brothers’ show at The Grove in L.A. back in May 2010, TMZ is reporting.
Johnson says she suffered serious mental, emotional and physical injuries as a result. She has filed a suit against the band, as well as the company that manages The Grove
Have you been to a Jonas Brothers concert, do that get that wild??