- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
- One Direction’s Liam Payne Speaks Out About Zayn Malik’s Departure
Justin Bieber New Tattoo Honoring His Grandfather – Photos
Justin Bieber shows off another tattoo. This new body ink pays tribute to his grandfather.
On Sunday, the Biebs took to Instagram to show off the his new tat: the Stratford Culliton hockey team logo on the back of his left shoulder blade.
“My grandfather always took me to the stratford culliton every friday night,” the singer explained, adding, ”This is for u Grampa.”
Bieber is referring to his mom Pattie Mallette’s stepfather, Bruce, who largely helped raise him along with his mom and grandmother.
The artwork is courtesy of Chente from Under the Gun Tattoo, who the performer said “hooked it up.”
This is the 9th tattoo for the ‘Baby’ singer. His other tats include; praying hands on his leg, a crown on his chest, a black design on the top of his right forearm, represents the Japanese Kanji symbol for music. His other tattoos are a bird etched on his hip which he received on his 16 birthday, a ribcage tattoo which flaunts the Hebrew word “Yeshua” which means “Jesus,” an actual face portrait of Jesus Christ on his left leg calf, and the image of praying hands also located on his left leg.
How do you like Justin’s growing tat collection??