- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
Justin Bieber New Tattoo Honoring His Grandfather – Photos
Justin Bieber shows off another tattoo. This new body ink pays tribute to his grandfather.
On Sunday, the Biebs took to Instagram to show off the his new tat: the Stratford Culliton hockey team logo on the back of his left shoulder blade.
“My grandfather always took me to the stratford culliton every friday night,” the singer explained, adding, ”This is for u Grampa.”
Bieber is referring to his mom Pattie Mallette’s stepfather, Bruce, who largely helped raise him along with his mom and grandmother.
The artwork is courtesy of Chente from Under the Gun Tattoo, who the performer said “hooked it up.”
This is the 9th tattoo for the ‘Baby’ singer. His other tats include; praying hands on his leg, a crown on his chest, a black design on the top of his right forearm, represents the Japanese Kanji symbol for music. His other tattoos are a bird etched on his hip which he received on his 16 birthday, a ribcage tattoo which flaunts the Hebrew word “Yeshua” which means “Jesus,” an actual face portrait of Jesus Christ on his left leg calf, and the image of praying hands also located on his left leg.
How do you like Justin’s growing tat collection??