- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
Justin Bieber Sings About Split From Selena Gomez In Song “Nothing Like Us”
Doing his best Taylor Swift impression, looks like Justin Bieber has taken it to his music to express his feelings about his split from Selena Gomez, singing about it in his new song “Nothing Like Us.”
“It tells the whole story about how he broke up with her, she begged him to take her back, and then he decided he was done for good. This is his answer to Selena.”
Bieber, sounding like a heartbroken high school boy who just wont accept that his crush won’t go to the prom with him, sings:
“”Gave you everything / Everything I had to give / Girl, why would you push me away / Lost in confusion / Like an illusion / You know I’m used to making your day / That’s in the past now / We didn’t last now / Guess that this is meant to be / Tell me was it worth it / We were so perfect / Baby, I just want you to see.”
While I’m sure that Bieber and Gomez will get back together again at some point and then break up again, it is interesting that Bieber seems to be wanting to finally close the book on this chapter.