- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Justin Bieber To SNL: Nothing Is Off Limits
Early today it was confirmed that Justin Bieber will be hosting February 9th’s episode of Saturday Night Live, and Bieber wants the SNL producers to know that nothing will be off limits and they have his permission to bash him.
A source tells TMZ that Bieber has been urging the producers at SNL to spoof and make fun of him, and it is definitely a smart move on Bieber’s part. Bieber has been in the news a lot lately, most recently with pictures surfacing of him smoking pot, so it looks like he wants the world to know that he can poke fun at himself.
While Bieber’s music is funny enough on it’s own, it is going to be interesting how SNL handles this, because things become less funny when you have someone’s permission to make fun of them.
Bieber looks like he wants to follow in the footsteps of Paris Hilton and Alec Baldwin, both who made fun of themselves when they appeared on SNL.