- Younger Recap 5/26/2015 Season 1 Episode 10 – The Boy With The Dragon Tattoo
- Dance Moms Recap 5/26/15- Dance Moms Down Under, Part 2
- Pretty Little Liars Summer Premiere Countdown – Who Is Charles? – Premieres 6/2/15
- America’s Got Talent Recap 5/26/15 – Audition 1 – Season 10
- Was Kim Richards Under the Influence at Daughter Brooke’s Wedding?
- Married At First Sight Recap 5/26/15- LifeStyle – Season 2
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Separated – Living Apart?
- Hillary Clinton: Clothing Designer?
- Is Melissa McCarthy a Hypocrite Having Lost a Lot of Weight?
- Johnny Depp Faces Ten Year Prison Sentence!
Justin Bieber To SNL: Nothing Is Off Limits
Early today it was confirmed that Justin Bieber will be hosting February 9th’s episode of Saturday Night Live, and Bieber wants the SNL producers to know that nothing will be off limits and they have his permission to bash him.
A source tells TMZ that Bieber has been urging the producers at SNL to spoof and make fun of him, and it is definitely a smart move on Bieber’s part. Bieber has been in the news a lot lately, most recently with pictures surfacing of him smoking pot, so it looks like he wants the world to know that he can poke fun at himself.
While Bieber’s music is funny enough on it’s own, it is going to be interesting how SNL handles this, because things become less funny when you have someone’s permission to make fun of them.
Bieber looks like he wants to follow in the footsteps of Paris Hilton and Alec Baldwin, both who made fun of themselves when they appeared on SNL.