- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Justin Bieber To SNL: Nothing Is Off Limits
Early today it was confirmed that Justin Bieber will be hosting February 9th’s episode of Saturday Night Live, and Bieber wants the SNL producers to know that nothing will be off limits and they have his permission to bash him.
A source tells TMZ that Bieber has been urging the producers at SNL to spoof and make fun of him, and it is definitely a smart move on Bieber’s part. Bieber has been in the news a lot lately, most recently with pictures surfacing of him smoking pot, so it looks like he wants the world to know that he can poke fun at himself.
While Bieber’s music is funny enough on it’s own, it is going to be interesting how SNL handles this, because things become less funny when you have someone’s permission to make fun of them.
Bieber looks like he wants to follow in the footsteps of Paris Hilton and Alec Baldwin, both who made fun of themselves when they appeared on SNL.