- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
- Younger Recap 5/26/2015 Season 1 Episode 10 – The Boy With The Dragon Tattoo
- Dance Moms Recap 5/26/15- Dance Moms Down Under, Part 2
- Pretty Little Liars Summer Premiere Countdown – Who Is Charles? – Premieres 6/2/15
- America’s Got Talent Recap 5/26/15 – Audition 1 – Season 10
- Was Kim Richards Under the Influence at Daughter Brooke’s Wedding?
- Married At First Sight Recap 5/26/15- LifeStyle – Season 2
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Separated – Living Apart?
Kim Kardashian Complains About Being Pregnant ‘Not as Easy as It Looks’ – Video
Kim Kardashian is weighing in on pregnancy. Now that the reality star has been pregnant for
3 minutes only a few months, she is complaining about how it isn’t as easy as it looks.
While making an appearance in Las Vegas, where she hosted a New Year’s Eve celebration, Kim who is expecting her first child with Kanye West, said being pregnant so far is “not as easy” as she had thought it would be and at times it has been “painful.” (Sidenote – if she thinks it’s been painful in the first trimester, she should request to be knocked out cold for the actual birth.)
“When people say that pregnancy is fun and they love it, I would have to disagree,” she told ET, She continued, “Even my sister has made it look easy, and it’s not as easy as people think.”
While it may not be as easy as people think, Kardashian did say that she heard “it’s all worth it, so I’m looking forward to that.”
It sounds like Kim’s publicist didn’t prepare her for the pregnancy questions. She heard “it’s all worth it?” Really? She has a nephew and a niece, from her sister, Kourtney, are they worth it?
Check out the video on page 2.