- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
- Minority Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 9 “Memento Mori”
Lady Gaga’s ‘Open Letter’ to Kelly Osbourne who is Claiming she is Cyber-Bullied by Little Monsters
Kelly Osbourne feels she is being verbally abused by Lady Gaga’s fans, her Little Monsters.
Osbourne, the host of Fashion Police said that after she acknowledged Gaga‘s weight gain and questioned a possible pregnancy, the singer’s fans lashed out at her. The 28-year-old claims she is being cyber-bullied and Gaga has a responsibility to try “to stop” her fans’ negative behavior.
Now, the 26-year-old singer has responded to Osbourne via an “Open Letter” she posted on her website LittleMonsters.com (which has since been removed), on Thursday.
Open Letter to Kelly Osbourne
Read the full letter on page 2!!