- The Royals Recap: The Great Man Down 5/3/15
- Revenge Recap 5/3/15- Season 4, Ep. 22- Plea
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Spoilers 5/4/15 – Who’s Dancing What – America’s Choice
- Jamie Foxx Destroyed the National Anthem at Mayweather Pacquiao Fight
- Scarlett Johansson Hosts Saturday Night Live with Wiz Khalifa on 5/2/15
- Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea “Pretty Girls” gets the early leak treatment.
- Kate Middleton Heads Home With Baby Less Than 12 Hours After Giving Birth
- David Beckham Joins Instagram on His Birthday – Has 2 Million Followers Already
- Official Statement: Kate Middleton and Prince William Give Birth to a Baby Girl
- Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton Gives Birth to a GIRL!
Lady Gaga’s ‘Open Letter’ to Kelly Osbourne who is Claiming she is Cyber-Bullied by Little Monsters
Kelly Osbourne feels she is being verbally abused by Lady Gaga’s fans, her Little Monsters.
Osbourne, the host of Fashion Police said that after she acknowledged Gaga‘s weight gain and questioned a possible pregnancy, the singer’s fans lashed out at her. The 28-year-old claims she is being cyber-bullied and Gaga has a responsibility to try “to stop” her fans’ negative behavior.
Now, the 26-year-old singer has responded to Osbourne via an “Open Letter” she posted on her website LittleMonsters.com (which has since been removed), on Thursday.
Open Letter to Kelly Osbourne
Read the full letter on page 2!!