- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Lady Gaga’s ‘Open Letter’ to Kelly Osbourne who is Claiming she is Cyber-Bullied by Little Monsters
Kelly Osbourne feels she is being verbally abused by Lady Gaga’s fans, her Little Monsters.
Osbourne, the host of Fashion Police said that after she acknowledged Gaga‘s weight gain and questioned a possible pregnancy, the singer’s fans lashed out at her. The 28-year-old claims she is being cyber-bullied and Gaga has a responsibility to try “to stop” her fans’ negative behavior.
Now, the 26-year-old singer has responded to Osbourne via an “Open Letter” she posted on her website LittleMonsters.com (which has since been removed), on Thursday.
Open Letter to Kelly Osbourne
Read the full letter on page 2!!