- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Lance Armstrong Interview Made Him Look Worse – Celebs React
Lance Armstrong finally agreed to open up about his use of performance enhancing drugs by sitting down with the one and only Oprah Winfrey. While Armstrong probably agreed to the interview to improve his public image, he succeeded in making himself look worse. His lack of feeling and emotion came off as cold and insincere.
A number of celebrities took to twitter to react to the interview. With some calling Lance a liar and cheat and others commenting on Winfrey’s amazing interview skills. Check out the tweets below:
Anderson Cooper: Our guests at 10:30 on @AC360 have already identified inconsistencies in #LanceArmstrong’s statements so far.
Piers Morgan: The fact @lancearmstrong admits he had to look up what the word ‘cheat’ means, says all you need to know about the man. #LiveWrong
Matthew Perry: I always want to make sure Oprah is on MY side.
Lena Dunham: Despite the latest news my father will not stop using Lance Armstrong as an adjective for strength and determination.
Seth Meyers: Say what you will, he’s still the Lance Armstrong of d*ckheads.
Rashida Jones: Great day for liars! They are dominating the news today. #CongratsUSA
Tom Arnold: A lot of sports journalists were questioning if Oprah had what it takes to thoroughly interview Lance Armstrong. The woman is shredding him.
Rita Wilson: I want to know what or who taught Lance to lie? What created the person who felt such a need to lie?
Did you see the interview? What did you think of Lance?