- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Lance Armstrong Interview Made Him Look Worse – Celebs React
Lance Armstrong finally agreed to open up about his use of performance enhancing drugs by sitting down with the one and only Oprah Winfrey. While Armstrong probably agreed to the interview to improve his public image, he succeeded in making himself look worse. His lack of feeling and emotion came off as cold and insincere.
A number of celebrities took to twitter to react to the interview. With some calling Lance a liar and cheat and others commenting on Winfrey’s amazing interview skills. Check out the tweets below:
Anderson Cooper: Our guests at 10:30 on @AC360 have already identified inconsistencies in #LanceArmstrong’s statements so far.
Piers Morgan: The fact @lancearmstrong admits he had to look up what the word ‘cheat’ means, says all you need to know about the man. #LiveWrong
Matthew Perry: I always want to make sure Oprah is on MY side.
Lena Dunham: Despite the latest news my father will not stop using Lance Armstrong as an adjective for strength and determination.
Seth Meyers: Say what you will, he’s still the Lance Armstrong of d*ckheads.
Rashida Jones: Great day for liars! They are dominating the news today. #CongratsUSA
Tom Arnold: A lot of sports journalists were questioning if Oprah had what it takes to thoroughly interview Lance Armstrong. The woman is shredding him.
Rita Wilson: I want to know what or who taught Lance to lie? What created the person who felt such a need to lie?
Did you see the interview? What did you think of Lance?