- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Michael Bublé To Be A Dad, Wife Pregnant
Bublé and Lopilato took it to Youtube, and realized that the quickest way to get news to the masses is by using social media, and they announced they were pregnant through a video clip. Th clip refers to the child as “mini Bublé” and also states “We’re having a baby Bublé.”
Lopilato, who was Bublé love interest in the music video to his single, Just Haven’t Met You Yet,” married Bublé on March of 2011.
Bublé has always expressed his desire to have children when just seven months after being married, Bublé stated:
““I’ve said to her a million times I’d love to have kids…But I always say to her when you’re ready — when you feel like you’ve lived and you’ve partied and done all the things you want to do. When you’ve worked your butt off, then tell me.”
Congrats to Bublé and Lopilato on the great news!