- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
- Deals and Steals – Sunglasses, Headphones, Bracelets – As Soon on GMA
- Nashville Recap 4/15/15 Season 3 Episode 18: “Nobody Knows But Me”
Michael Bublé To Be A Dad, Wife Pregnant
Bublé and Lopilato took it to Youtube, and realized that the quickest way to get news to the masses is by using social media, and they announced they were pregnant through a video clip. Th clip refers to the child as “mini Bublé” and also states “We’re having a baby Bublé.”
Lopilato, who was Bublé love interest in the music video to his single, Just Haven’t Met You Yet,” married Bublé on March of 2011.
Bublé has always expressed his desire to have children when just seven months after being married, Bublé stated:
““I’ve said to her a million times I’d love to have kids…But I always say to her when you’re ready — when you feel like you’ve lived and you’ve partied and done all the things you want to do. When you’ve worked your butt off, then tell me.”
Congrats to Bublé and Lopilato on the great news!
Pages: 1 2