- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
Michael Bublé To Be A Dad, Wife Pregnant
Bublé and Lopilato took it to Youtube, and realized that the quickest way to get news to the masses is by using social media, and they announced they were pregnant through a video clip. Th clip refers to the child as “mini Bublé” and also states “We’re having a baby Bublé.”
Lopilato, who was Bublé love interest in the music video to his single, Just Haven’t Met You Yet,” married Bublé on March of 2011.
Bublé has always expressed his desire to have children when just seven months after being married, Bublé stated:
““I’ve said to her a million times I’d love to have kids…But I always say to her when you’re ready — when you feel like you’ve lived and you’ve partied and done all the things you want to do. When you’ve worked your butt off, then tell me.”
Congrats to Bublé and Lopilato on the great news!