- Miley Cyrus Wears Nipple Pasties – Says She Wanted to Have Sex With Joan Jett
- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
Private Practice Series Finale Recap 1/22/13
After six seasons, Private Practice, starring Kate Walsh, is airing the series finale on January 22, 2013.
There’s a little bit of Holly in all of us.
Who’s Holly, you might ask? Well Holly is a patient of Violet’s that we met today. Six years ago she came to Violet after her boyfriend and parents died in a car accident. At the beginning of this episode Violet told her that after six years of weekly visits Holly was finally done with therapy. But Holly wasn’t ready to go. She couldn’t imagine her life without having Violet close-by, and it took a lot of encouragement from Violet to get her ready to let go.
It was an appropriate sub-plot for the last ever Private Practice episode, as I spent the entire hour thinking about how much I was going to miss Addison, Sam, Violet, Charlotte, Cooper, Amelia, Sheldon, Jake, James, and Naomi. Yes, that’s right. Naomi was back for the final episode, as the series really did come full circle.
There were several scenes cut out of the series finale. Check them out here.