- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Private Practice Series Finale Recap 1/22/13
After six seasons, Private Practice, starring Kate Walsh, is airing the series finale on January 22, 2013.
There’s a little bit of Holly in all of us.
Who’s Holly, you might ask? Well Holly is a patient of Violet’s that we met today. Six years ago she came to Violet after her boyfriend and parents died in a car accident. At the beginning of this episode Violet told her that after six years of weekly visits Holly was finally done with therapy. But Holly wasn’t ready to go. She couldn’t imagine her life without having Violet close-by, and it took a lot of encouragement from Violet to get her ready to let go.
It was an appropriate sub-plot for the last ever Private Practice episode, as I spent the entire hour thinking about how much I was going to miss Addison, Sam, Violet, Charlotte, Cooper, Amelia, Sheldon, Jake, James, and Naomi. Yes, that’s right. Naomi was back for the final episode, as the series really did come full circle.
There were several scenes cut out of the series finale. Check them out here.