- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
Private Practice Series Finale Recap 1/22/13
After six seasons, Private Practice, starring Kate Walsh, is airing the series finale on January 22, 2013.
There’s a little bit of Holly in all of us.
Who’s Holly, you might ask? Well Holly is a patient of Violet’s that we met today. Six years ago she came to Violet after her boyfriend and parents died in a car accident. At the beginning of this episode Violet told her that after six years of weekly visits Holly was finally done with therapy. But Holly wasn’t ready to go. She couldn’t imagine her life without having Violet close-by, and it took a lot of encouragement from Violet to get her ready to let go.
It was an appropriate sub-plot for the last ever Private Practice episode, as I spent the entire hour thinking about how much I was going to miss Addison, Sam, Violet, Charlotte, Cooper, Amelia, Sheldon, Jake, James, and Naomi. Yes, that’s right. Naomi was back for the final episode, as the series really did come full circle.
There were several scenes cut out of the series finale. Check them out here.