- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Psoriasis Home Remedies – Breast Milk?
Psoriasis is a dry, scaly skin disorder. The disease, a result of skin cells being produced too quickly, is said to be genetic.
The skin condition is a much more talked about topic since Kim Kardashian was diagnosed with it and her home remedy experiment of using breast milk to cure it, has people asking, does breast milk really cure psoriasis?
While breast milk has been known to be filled with the essential vitamins and minerals for babies, it also has been known to have healing properties that can prove beneficial when it comes to treating minor illnesses and injuries. Just as breast milk provides your baby with necessary antibodies to fight off infection, it can also work to kill off bacteria and viruses when applied topically to problem areas.
Breast milk is probably
Keep reading on page 2.