- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
The Reasons Why Britney Spears and Jason Trawick Broke Up?
Britney Spears and her fiance of one year, Jason Trawick have parted ways. Jason was a huge positive influence on Britney’s life, starting out as her manager before becoming romantic and eventually becoming her co-conservator. So what caused their break-up?
Britney Spears and Jason Trawick broke up primarily because she wanted to have more kids and he didn’t, according to TMZ. Britney, who is 31, desperately wants more child while Jason, who is 41, does not want to start a family. Of course, he loves Sean Preston and Jayden James but that doesn’t mean he wants his own children.
Another problem the couple had was Trawick wanted to expand his business and take on more clients and earn more money. Currently, Britney was his only client. Britney was said to be unhappy with that decision.
There a lot of changes in Britney’s life happening – from the break up to quitting/being fired from The X Factor. Will this lead to another downward spiral for the singer or will she be able to keep it all together?
Jason seemed to be a positive influence on Britney. Let’s hope she can stay on the straight and narrow not only for her sake, but for her children’s sake, as well.