- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
The Reasons Why Britney Spears and Jason Trawick Broke Up?
Britney Spears and her fiance of one year, Jason Trawick have parted ways. Jason was a huge positive influence on Britney’s life, starting out as her manager before becoming romantic and eventually becoming her co-conservator. So what caused their break-up?
Britney Spears and Jason Trawick broke up primarily because she wanted to have more kids and he didn’t, according to TMZ. Britney, who is 31, desperately wants more child while Jason, who is 41, does not want to start a family. Of course, he loves Sean Preston and Jayden James but that doesn’t mean he wants his own children.
Another problem the couple had was Trawick wanted to expand his business and take on more clients and earn more money. Currently, Britney was his only client. Britney was said to be unhappy with that decision.
There a lot of changes in Britney’s life happening – from the break up to quitting/being fired from The X Factor. Will this lead to another downward spiral for the singer or will she be able to keep it all together?
Jason seemed to be a positive influence on Britney. Let’s hope she can stay on the straight and narrow not only for her sake, but for her children’s sake, as well.