- Kylie Jenner Changes Look After Tyga and Khloe Get Close!
- Video: The Voice Mark Hood Vs. Celest Betton Battle Round – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- Calvin Harris Speaks Out About Taylor Swift Break Up Rumors – Are They True?
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/12/15 – Season 9 Premiere of Battle Rounds
- Blindspot Recap 10/12/15 Season 1 Episode 4 “Bone May Rot”
- Minority Report 10/12/15 Recap Season 1 Episode 4 “Fredi”
- Alek Skarlatos Injured During Dancing With the Stars – Broken Nose?
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/12/15 – ‘The Switch Up’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Videos: Amy Schumer Hosts Saturday Night Live with Nicki Minaj and The Weeknd
Ryan Gosling Was Almost a Backstreet Boy
How this news hasn’t surfaced in the 20 year existence of the Backstreet Boys is beyond me! Ryan Gosling was ALMOST a member of the boy band!
BSB member AJ McLean told TMZ that he and Gosling were friends before either of them became the big stars that they are today. They lived in the same apartment complex when Ryan was getting his start as a cast member on The Mickey Mouse Club.
As the Backstreet Boys started gaining fame and success, Gosling called up McLean, supposedly wanting to get in on the band. AJ never called him back. He now says:
“I want to say to Ryan Gosling, I am so sorry I didn’t call you back, dude. He can sing his ass off. He’s not only a great actor, and a handsome man, but he’s a great singer.”
AJ says he wasn’t trying to blow Ryan off — he just didn’t have his number.
What do you think BSB would have been like with Ryan as their sixth member???
Written by Michelle Wincott