- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Ryan Gosling Was Almost a Backstreet Boy
How this news hasn’t surfaced in the 20 year existence of the Backstreet Boys is beyond me! Ryan Gosling was ALMOST a member of the boy band!
BSB member AJ McLean told TMZ that he and Gosling were friends before either of them became the big stars that they are today. They lived in the same apartment complex when Ryan was getting his start as a cast member on The Mickey Mouse Club.
As the Backstreet Boys started gaining fame and success, Gosling called up McLean, supposedly wanting to get in on the band. AJ never called him back. He now says:
“I want to say to Ryan Gosling, I am so sorry I didn’t call you back, dude. He can sing his ass off. He’s not only a great actor, and a handsome man, but he’s a great singer.”
AJ says he wasn’t trying to blow Ryan off — he just didn’t have his number.
What do you think BSB would have been like with Ryan as their sixth member???
Written by Michelle Wincott