- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Ryan Gosling Was Almost a Backstreet Boy
How this news hasn’t surfaced in the 20 year existence of the Backstreet Boys is beyond me! Ryan Gosling was ALMOST a member of the boy band!
BSB member AJ McLean told TMZ that he and Gosling were friends before either of them became the big stars that they are today. They lived in the same apartment complex when Ryan was getting his start as a cast member on The Mickey Mouse Club.
As the Backstreet Boys started gaining fame and success, Gosling called up McLean, supposedly wanting to get in on the band. AJ never called him back. He now says:
“I want to say to Ryan Gosling, I am so sorry I didn’t call you back, dude. He can sing his ass off. He’s not only a great actor, and a handsome man, but he’s a great singer.”
AJ says he wasn’t trying to blow Ryan off — he just didn’t have his number.
What do you think BSB would have been like with Ryan as their sixth member???
Written by Michelle Wincott