- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Ryan Gosling Was Almost a Backstreet Boy
How this news hasn’t surfaced in the 20 year existence of the Backstreet Boys is beyond me! Ryan Gosling was ALMOST a member of the boy band!
BSB member AJ McLean told TMZ that he and Gosling were friends before either of them became the big stars that they are today. They lived in the same apartment complex when Ryan was getting his start as a cast member on The Mickey Mouse Club.
As the Backstreet Boys started gaining fame and success, Gosling called up McLean, supposedly wanting to get in on the band. AJ never called him back. He now says:
“I want to say to Ryan Gosling, I am so sorry I didn’t call you back, dude. He can sing his ass off. He’s not only a great actor, and a handsome man, but he’s a great singer.”
AJ says he wasn’t trying to blow Ryan off — he just didn’t have his number.
What do you think BSB would have been like with Ryan as their sixth member???
Written by Michelle Wincott