- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Selena Gomez Sings to Justin Bieber – ‘Cry Me a River’ and ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’
It looks like Selena Gomez is having a tough time getting over her boyfriend of more than two years, Justin Bieber. While performing at a UNICEF event in New York, Gomez sang a couple of songs and made a couple of comments that may have led the audience to believe she was speaking through song to Bieber.
Gomez told the crowd, “I’ve been through a lot the last couple of months. This song definitely speaks to me.”
The singer then sang “Cry Me A River” by Justin Timberlake. Timberlake wrote the song back in 2002 following his breakup from Britney Spears. The song’s lyrics definitely talk of heartbreak with lyrics like “You don’t have to say, what you did/ I already know, I found out from him/ Now there’s just no chance, for you and me/ There’ll never be/ And don’t it make you sad about it.”
Gomez also sang, “I Knew You Were Trouble”, telling the audience “It’s by my best friend in the entire world and if anybody has felt anything painful to their heart, they know who this girl is. Sing along if you know it.”
What do you think about Selena’s song choices? Check out the video on page 2.