- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
Selena Gomez Sings to Justin Bieber – ‘Cry Me a River’ and ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’
It looks like Selena Gomez is having a tough time getting over her boyfriend of more than two years, Justin Bieber. While performing at a UNICEF event in New York, Gomez sang a couple of songs and made a couple of comments that may have led the audience to believe she was speaking through song to Bieber.
Gomez told the crowd, “I’ve been through a lot the last couple of months. This song definitely speaks to me.”
The singer then sang “Cry Me A River” by Justin Timberlake. Timberlake wrote the song back in 2002 following his breakup from Britney Spears. The song’s lyrics definitely talk of heartbreak with lyrics like “You don’t have to say, what you did/ I already know, I found out from him/ Now there’s just no chance, for you and me/ There’ll never be/ And don’t it make you sad about it.”
Gomez also sang, “I Knew You Were Trouble”, telling the audience “It’s by my best friend in the entire world and if anybody has felt anything painful to their heart, they know who this girl is. Sing along if you know it.”
What do you think about Selena’s song choices? Check out the video on page 2.