- Pretty Little Liars Recap 8/4/15 Season 6 Episode 9 – Last Dance
- Dance Moms Recap 8/4/15- Nia vs. Kalani: Winner Takes All
- Total Divas Recap 8/4/15- Season 4, Ep. 5- Tea Mode
- Teen Wolf Recap Season 5 8/3/2015 “Strange Frequencies”
- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
Selena Gomez Sings to Justin Bieber – ‘Cry Me a River’ and ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’
It looks like Selena Gomez is having a tough time getting over her boyfriend of more than two years, Justin Bieber. While performing at a UNICEF event in New York, Gomez sang a couple of songs and made a couple of comments that may have led the audience to believe she was speaking through song to Bieber.
Gomez told the crowd, “I’ve been through a lot the last couple of months. This song definitely speaks to me.”
The singer then sang “Cry Me A River” by Justin Timberlake. Timberlake wrote the song back in 2002 following his breakup from Britney Spears. The song’s lyrics definitely talk of heartbreak with lyrics like “You don’t have to say, what you did/ I already know, I found out from him/ Now there’s just no chance, for you and me/ There’ll never be/ And don’t it make you sad about it.”
Gomez also sang, “I Knew You Were Trouble”, telling the audience “It’s by my best friend in the entire world and if anybody has felt anything painful to their heart, they know who this girl is. Sing along if you know it.”
What do you think about Selena’s song choices? Check out the video on page 2.