- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Survivor 2013 Caramoan: John Cochran Bio and Video
Meet John Cochran, one of the 20 castaways who will compete on “Survivor: Caramoan — Fans Vs. Favorites.” The Emmy Award-winning reality series premieres with a special two-hour edition, Wednesday, February 13 (8:00 – 10:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS.
Name (Age): John Cochran (25)
Tribe Designation: Bikal
Previous Season: Survivor: South Pacific – 13th castaway voted out/5th Jury Member
Current Residence: Washington, D.C.
Occupation: Harvard Law Student
Personal Claim to Fame: Flipping on my tribe, being reluctant to take off my shirt on day one of Survivor: South Pacific.
Inspiration in Life: My Family – for supporting and putting up with me. Hobbies: Beatles music, guitar and Survivor.
Pet Peeves: Self-entitlement and lack of a sense of humor.
3 Words to Describe You: Brilliant, insecure and neurotic.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? 1) Frisbee – It’s fun and doubles as a dish. 2) Cards – To pass the time. 3) Sketchpad – I like to doodle!
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I have the humor of Rob Cesternino, the intelligence of Yul Kwon and the candor of Jonathan Penner.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I love Survivor! I’ve watched it, talked about it, studied it, written about it and dreamt about it for half my life.
Why Do You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m too passionate about Survivor to let harsh elements, starvation, sleep deprivation and abrasive tribe mates deter me from lasting all 39 days.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: Having played once before, I know the sorts of mistakes I’m susceptible to making. I didn’t win the last time I played and I have no desire to repeat history. I still know more about Survivor than virtually anyone else who’s ever played the game. Now I feel more mentally and psychologically prepared to put my theoretical knowledge of the game into practice.
Watch John’s Video on page 2!!