- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
Survivor Caramoan: Edward “Eddie” Fox Bio and Video
Meet Eddie Fox, one of the 20 castaways who will compete on “Survivor: Caramoan — Fans Vs. Favorites.” The Emmy Award-winning reality series premieres with a special two-hour edition, Wednesday, February 13 (8:00 – 10:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS.
Name (Age): Edward “Eddie” Fox (23)
Tribe Designation: Gota
Current Residence: East Brunswick, N.J.
Personal Claim to Fame: Helping others.
Inspiration in Life: My hero is my father. He is a man of great character. He puts his family before everything else. Anything he does is intended to better our family. He can be brutally honest at times and will tell you when he thinks you messed up, but he is fully supportive of everything we choose to do and will stop at nothing to help us succeed. He has a great sense of humor and is an awesome person. I could not have asked for a better dad.
Hobbies: Hiking, dirt biking and playing sports.
Pet Peeves: People who talk about things they know nothing about.
3 Words to Describe You: Outgoing, competitive and hard working.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why?
1) Sneakers for moving faster and easier. 2) Some type of cutting tool to make hunting and building shelter easier. 3) A sleeping bag. You have to stay warm and comfortable to be well rested.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I want to play the game like Boston Rob. He made friends with all the right people and set himself up to be the strongest competitor in the game.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I’m very competitive and I’m looking forward to the intense competition. I also want to meet new people and have a great life experience. I will remember this forever.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m a very hard worker, I’m great with my hands, I have a great personality, I’m a good swimmer, I’m very social and I have a very positive attitude.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I am extremely strong willed. I will do whatever is necessary to win. I am physically and mentally stronger than most people and I’m great at strategizing and adapting to new situations.
Watch Eddie’s video on page 2!!