- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Taylor Swift Slammed By Michael J. Fox
“No. No … Just back off. I don’t keep up with it all, but Taylor Swift writes songs about everybody she goes out with, right? What a way to build a career.” Fox adds that if his son showed up to dinner with Swift, he wouldn’t know who she was, but may remember her if she wrote a song about his son: ‘”[If the song was] ‘Sam, You Piece of S**t.’ …'[I’d go] Oh that was the girl you brought home!”’
One has to feel bad for Swift who is now getting blasted by men she doesn’t even go after, and she already knows that Fox is not a fan of her, but it probably pales in comparison to the ex-boyfriends who are no longer fans of the singer either. Although, Swift probably should change her format of writing songs about ex flames, and perhaps should write songs about non-relevant actors dissing her.
What do you guys think of Fox’s comments?