- Royal Baby Watch: Royal Delivery and Special Guests
- Royal Baby Watch: Did Kate Middleton and Prince William Announce They Are Expecting a Girl?
- Michelle Keegan Named Sexiest Woman in the World by FMH Followed by Kendall Jenner
- Grey’s Anatomy – Meredith Will Go On- Ellen Pompeo Speaks Out About Patrick Dempsey’s Death
- The Voice India Carney Sings ‘Over the Rainbow’
- Video: Noah Galloway Dances Jazz on Dancing With the Stars 4/27/15
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
Taylor Swift Slammed By Michael J. Fox
“No. No … Just back off. I don’t keep up with it all, but Taylor Swift writes songs about everybody she goes out with, right? What a way to build a career.” Fox adds that if his son showed up to dinner with Swift, he wouldn’t know who she was, but may remember her if she wrote a song about his son: ‘”[If the song was] ‘Sam, You Piece of S**t.’ …'[I’d go] Oh that was the girl you brought home!”’
One has to feel bad for Swift who is now getting blasted by men she doesn’t even go after, and she already knows that Fox is not a fan of her, but it probably pales in comparison to the ex-boyfriends who are no longer fans of the singer either. Although, Swift probably should change her format of writing songs about ex flames, and perhaps should write songs about non-relevant actors dissing her.
What do you guys think of Fox’s comments?