- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
Taylor Swift Slammed By Michael J. Fox
“No. No … Just back off. I don’t keep up with it all, but Taylor Swift writes songs about everybody she goes out with, right? What a way to build a career.” Fox adds that if his son showed up to dinner with Swift, he wouldn’t know who she was, but may remember her if she wrote a song about his son: ‘”[If the song was] ‘Sam, You Piece of S**t.’ …'[I’d go] Oh that was the girl you brought home!”’
One has to feel bad for Swift who is now getting blasted by men she doesn’t even go after, and she already knows that Fox is not a fan of her, but it probably pales in comparison to the ex-boyfriends who are no longer fans of the singer either. Although, Swift probably should change her format of writing songs about ex flames, and perhaps should write songs about non-relevant actors dissing her.
What do you guys think of Fox’s comments?