- Teen Wolf Recap Season 5 8/3/2015 “Strange Frequencies”
- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
Taylor Swift Slammed By Michael J. Fox
“No. No … Just back off. I don’t keep up with it all, but Taylor Swift writes songs about everybody she goes out with, right? What a way to build a career.” Fox adds that if his son showed up to dinner with Swift, he wouldn’t know who she was, but may remember her if she wrote a song about his son: ‘”[If the song was] ‘Sam, You Piece of S**t.’ …'[I’d go] Oh that was the girl you brought home!”’
One has to feel bad for Swift who is now getting blasted by men she doesn’t even go after, and she already knows that Fox is not a fan of her, but it probably pales in comparison to the ex-boyfriends who are no longer fans of the singer either. Although, Swift probably should change her format of writing songs about ex flames, and perhaps should write songs about non-relevant actors dissing her.
What do you guys think of Fox’s comments?