- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
Taylor Swift Slammed By Michael J. Fox
“No. No … Just back off. I don’t keep up with it all, but Taylor Swift writes songs about everybody she goes out with, right? What a way to build a career.” Fox adds that if his son showed up to dinner with Swift, he wouldn’t know who she was, but may remember her if she wrote a song about his son: ‘”[If the song was] ‘Sam, You Piece of S**t.’ …'[I’d go] Oh that was the girl you brought home!”’
One has to feel bad for Swift who is now getting blasted by men she doesn’t even go after, and she already knows that Fox is not a fan of her, but it probably pales in comparison to the ex-boyfriends who are no longer fans of the singer either. Although, Swift probably should change her format of writing songs about ex flames, and perhaps should write songs about non-relevant actors dissing her.
What do you guys think of Fox’s comments?