- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
Once Upon A Time Recap 1/20/13 “In The Name of the Brother”
Once Upon A Time was full of angst, drama, and unending suspense with tonight’s latest episode of “In The Name of the Brother”. After last week’s episode with a heartbreaking ending with Belle’s memory loss and the mysterious stranger entering Storybrooke, “In the Name of the Brother”, merely left us with more questions that won’t be answered for the next three weeks!
Immediately after Hook shoots Belle, Belle loses her memory, and though Rumplestiltskin attempts to aid her wounds with magic, Belle is terrified of him. Enraged at the loss of his true love, Rumplestiltskin attacks Hook, thirsty for blood. Luckily, Emma, Mary Margaret, and David arrive in time to call an ambulance for the mysterious stranger and restrain both Rumplestiltskin and Hook. While Belle is quickly carted off to a hidden section of the hospital, Emma, Mary Margaret, David, Ruby, Leroy, and Dr. Whale are faced with a difficult decision: do they let this stranger live to expose Storybrooke’s secrets, or do they let him bleed to death?