- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Once Upon A Time Recap 1/20/13 “In The Name of the Brother”
Once Upon A Time was full of angst, drama, and unending suspense with tonight’s latest episode of “In The Name of the Brother”. After last week’s episode with a heartbreaking ending with Belle’s memory loss and the mysterious stranger entering Storybrooke, “In the Name of the Brother”, merely left us with more questions that won’t be answered for the next three weeks!
Immediately after Hook shoots Belle, Belle loses her memory, and though Rumplestiltskin attempts to aid her wounds with magic, Belle is terrified of him. Enraged at the loss of his true love, Rumplestiltskin attacks Hook, thirsty for blood. Luckily, Emma, Mary Margaret, and David arrive in time to call an ambulance for the mysterious stranger and restrain both Rumplestiltskin and Hook. While Belle is quickly carted off to a hidden section of the hospital, Emma, Mary Margaret, David, Ruby, Leroy, and Dr. Whale are faced with a difficult decision: do they let this stranger live to expose Storybrooke’s secrets, or do they let him bleed to death?