- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Once Upon A Time Recap 1/20/13 “In The Name of the Brother”
Once Upon A Time was full of angst, drama, and unending suspense with tonight’s latest episode of “In The Name of the Brother”. After last week’s episode with a heartbreaking ending with Belle’s memory loss and the mysterious stranger entering Storybrooke, “In the Name of the Brother”, merely left us with more questions that won’t be answered for the next three weeks!
Immediately after Hook shoots Belle, Belle loses her memory, and though Rumplestiltskin attempts to aid her wounds with magic, Belle is terrified of him. Enraged at the loss of his true love, Rumplestiltskin attacks Hook, thirsty for blood. Luckily, Emma, Mary Margaret, and David arrive in time to call an ambulance for the mysterious stranger and restrain both Rumplestiltskin and Hook. While Belle is quickly carted off to a hidden section of the hospital, Emma, Mary Margaret, David, Ruby, Leroy, and Dr. Whale are faced with a difficult decision: do they let this stranger live to expose Storybrooke’s secrets, or do they let him bleed to death?