- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
Once Upon A Time Recap 1/20/13 “In The Name of the Brother”
Once Upon A Time was full of angst, drama, and unending suspense with tonight’s latest episode of “In The Name of the Brother”. After last week’s episode with a heartbreaking ending with Belle’s memory loss and the mysterious stranger entering Storybrooke, “In the Name of the Brother”, merely left us with more questions that won’t be answered for the next three weeks!
Immediately after Hook shoots Belle, Belle loses her memory, and though Rumplestiltskin attempts to aid her wounds with magic, Belle is terrified of him. Enraged at the loss of his true love, Rumplestiltskin attacks Hook, thirsty for blood. Luckily, Emma, Mary Margaret, and David arrive in time to call an ambulance for the mysterious stranger and restrain both Rumplestiltskin and Hook. While Belle is quickly carted off to a hidden section of the hospital, Emma, Mary Margaret, David, Ruby, Leroy, and Dr. Whale are faced with a difficult decision: do they let this stranger live to expose Storybrooke’s secrets, or do they let him bleed to death?