- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
The Vampire Diaries Recap 1/24/13 Catch Me If You Can
It is clear from the look on Jeremy’s face that he is not ready to kill anyone on “The Vampire Diaries.” If you missed last week’s episode, we have your recap right here! Damon is still responsible in teaching Jeremy how to slay vampires and Klaus has a while slew of them waiting. On top of that, everyone knows that Elena and Damon have slept together and are in love. But as with all vampire love stories, it never can end the way that we would like it too…or can it.