- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
The Vampire Diaries Recap 1/24/13 Catch Me If You Can
It is clear from the look on Jeremy’s face that he is not ready to kill anyone on “The Vampire Diaries.” If you missed last week’s episode, we have your recap right here! Damon is still responsible in teaching Jeremy how to slay vampires and Klaus has a while slew of them waiting. On top of that, everyone knows that Elena and Damon have slept together and are in love. But as with all vampire love stories, it never can end the way that we would like it too…or can it.