- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
The Vampire Diaries Recap 1/24/13 Catch Me If You Can
It is clear from the look on Jeremy’s face that he is not ready to kill anyone on “The Vampire Diaries.” If you missed last week’s episode, we have your recap right here! Damon is still responsible in teaching Jeremy how to slay vampires and Klaus has a while slew of them waiting. On top of that, everyone knows that Elena and Damon have slept together and are in love. But as with all vampire love stories, it never can end the way that we would like it too…or can it.