- Forcing the Men on The Bachelorette to Box Causes Outrage from Viewers
- Demi Moore and Rumer Willis are Really Twins
- Giveaway: $100 GiftCard in Honor of The President’s Shadow by Brad Meltzer
- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
Andy Samberg Engaged To Singer Joanna Newsom
Saturday Night Live alum, Andy Samberg, and singer-songwriter, Joanna Newsom, are engaged.
Samberg, who is mostly known for his Saturday Night Live Shorts and putting his junk in a box, is engaged to Newsom, his girlfriend of five years. A friend of the Samberg told Us Weekly last year:
“He liked her music and would go to her shows. He had the biggest crush on her.” On the other side, a pal of Newsom states:
“She respects what he does with his songs,” the friend said, referring to Samberg’s quirky tracks (“I’m on a Boat!”) with comedy troupe Lonely Island. “She’s so proud of everything that he has accomplished.”
Samberg is lucky to have found a woman who is proud of his long list of catchy songs that have taken over Youtube at various times, as well as having fueled phrases like “Like a Boss” and “Like a Creep.” It is also nice hearing some news about Samberg because since he left Saturday Night Live to pursue other projects, he hasn’t exactly been lighting up the small screen or big screen.
Samberg can next be seen begging Lorne Michaels for his job back.
Congrats to Samberg and Newsom!