- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
Andy Samberg Engaged To Singer Joanna Newsom
Saturday Night Live alum, Andy Samberg, and singer-songwriter, Joanna Newsom, are engaged.
Samberg, who is mostly known for his Saturday Night Live Shorts and putting his junk in a box, is engaged to Newsom, his girlfriend of five years. A friend of the Samberg told Us Weekly last year:
“He liked her music and would go to her shows. He had the biggest crush on her.” On the other side, a pal of Newsom states:
“She respects what he does with his songs,” the friend said, referring to Samberg’s quirky tracks (“I’m on a Boat!”) with comedy troupe Lonely Island. “She’s so proud of everything that he has accomplished.”
Samberg is lucky to have found a woman who is proud of his long list of catchy songs that have taken over Youtube at various times, as well as having fueled phrases like “Like a Boss” and “Like a Creep.” It is also nice hearing some news about Samberg because since he left Saturday Night Live to pursue other projects, he hasn’t exactly been lighting up the small screen or big screen.
Samberg can next be seen begging Lorne Michaels for his job back.
Congrats to Samberg and Newsom!