- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Andy Samberg Engaged To Singer Joanna Newsom
Saturday Night Live alum, Andy Samberg, and singer-songwriter, Joanna Newsom, are engaged.
Samberg, who is mostly known for his Saturday Night Live Shorts and putting his junk in a box, is engaged to Newsom, his girlfriend of five years. A friend of the Samberg told Us Weekly last year:
“He liked her music and would go to her shows. He had the biggest crush on her.” On the other side, a pal of Newsom states:
“She respects what he does with his songs,” the friend said, referring to Samberg’s quirky tracks (“I’m on a Boat!”) with comedy troupe Lonely Island. “She’s so proud of everything that he has accomplished.”
Samberg is lucky to have found a woman who is proud of his long list of catchy songs that have taken over Youtube at various times, as well as having fueled phrases like “Like a Boss” and “Like a Creep.” It is also nice hearing some news about Samberg because since he left Saturday Night Live to pursue other projects, he hasn’t exactly been lighting up the small screen or big screen.
Samberg can next be seen begging Lorne Michaels for his job back.
Congrats to Samberg and Newsom!