- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
The Bachelor 2013 Sean Lowe Preview 2/11/13 – Week 6
The Bachelor is down to six beautiful woman. Some of the woman are crazier than others (yes you, Tierra) and some really good choices for Sean. Last week’s episode was so exciting (and insane) they had to break it into two parts. We have the complete recap for last week’s episode here.
This week we see the pressure beginning to mount as the crucial hometown dates loom, but before returning stateside, Sean takes the remaining six bachelorettes to romantic St. Croix.
AshLee not only risks revealing a secret about her past, but also decides to go on the attack when it comes to Tierra. Tierra, feeling anxious about her relationship with Sean and how the drama with the other women will influence his decision, desperately discloses something that will shock him. Lesley’s individual date has her re-thinking her strategy.
Sean, confused over whom he should send home, invites his sister to St. Croix to help him sort through his feelings. A huge drama erupts at the hotel and Sean knows what he must do, dropping two bombshells and leaving the four women who will take him home to meet his families, on “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, FEBRUARY 11 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on ABC Network.