- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
The Bachelor 2013 Sean Lowe Preview 2/11/13 – Week 6
The Bachelor is down to six beautiful woman. Some of the woman are crazier than others (yes you, Tierra) and some really good choices for Sean. Last week’s episode was so exciting (and insane) they had to break it into two parts. We have the complete recap for last week’s episode here.
This week we see the pressure beginning to mount as the crucial hometown dates loom, but before returning stateside, Sean takes the remaining six bachelorettes to romantic St. Croix.
AshLee not only risks revealing a secret about her past, but also decides to go on the attack when it comes to Tierra. Tierra, feeling anxious about her relationship with Sean and how the drama with the other women will influence his decision, desperately discloses something that will shock him. Lesley’s individual date has her re-thinking her strategy.
Sean, confused over whom he should send home, invites his sister to St. Croix to help him sort through his feelings. A huge drama erupts at the hotel and Sean knows what he must do, dropping two bombshells and leaving the four women who will take him home to meet his families, on “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, FEBRUARY 11 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on ABC Network.