- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
Blake Shelton to Appear on ‘Mailbu Country’
Blake Shelton and Reba McEntire have always appeared like family, but now the two country singers will actually be brother and sister! On TV, that is.
Blake has officially signed on to appear in an upcoming episode of Reba’s ABC sitcom, Malibu Country.
According to The Huffington Post, Shelton will appear on the show as Reba’s brother in the upcoming episode. Blake isn’t the only one that Reba’s locked into appearing on her show. She said:
“I’ve already talked to Blake [Shelton] and Kelly [Clarkson] and they said they would appear… We just got to get the script right when we get ’em in here.”
Blake’s role on Malibu Country will be his first acting role, but during his Christmas Special he displayed that he definitely has the comedic acting chops in him. Also, acting alongside Reba will be nothing new as the two have hosted the past two ACM Awards together.
Shelton’s episode of Malibu Country will air on March 1 on ABC.
Written by Michelle Wincott