- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
Dance Moms Recap 2/12/13 Rotten to the Core
Abby Lee Miller is not that happy now that her girls are not doing as well as hoped on “Dance Moms.” It has gotten even worse since they were almost defeated by boys from Candy Apple Dance Studios, headed by rival Cathy. If you missed the drama of last week, we have your recap right here.
This week, Abby decides it is off with Christi and Chloe’s heads thus suspending them and not allowing them to go to Detroit. At the same time, Nia and Holly are faced with a painful medical condition. Something tells me from the title that we will be seeing more of Cathy and her Candy Apple Dancers!