- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Dance Moms Recap 2/12/13 Rotten to the Core
Abby Lee Miller is not that happy now that her girls are not doing as well as hoped on “Dance Moms.” It has gotten even worse since they were almost defeated by boys from Candy Apple Dance Studios, headed by rival Cathy. If you missed the drama of last week, we have your recap right here.
This week, Abby decides it is off with Christi and Chloe’s heads thus suspending them and not allowing them to go to Detroit. At the same time, Nia and Holly are faced with a painful medical condition. Something tells me from the title that we will be seeing more of Cathy and her Candy Apple Dancers!