- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
Glee Preview 2/14/13 – Will and Emma Valentine’s Wedding – Video – ‘I Do’
A Glee Wedding. We have waited four seasons for Will and Emma to declare their love forever and it looks like that may finally happen. Or will it?
The wedding bells are ringing in the next episode of Glee. Will makes it home just in time for his wedding with Emma, set to take place on Valentine’s Day. Along with a wedding comes a reunion of some of the students who have already graduated – Rachel, Kurt, Quinn and Santana are among the guests.
Finn, who has been replacing Will as the New Directions coach, will be part of the wedding as well, serving as the best man. Finn is “worried about being able to look Mr. Schue in the eye”. He kissed Emma. He also reveals the kiss to Rachel who looks calm as she listens to his confession.
A preview for the episode also teases that anything could happen at the wedding, as Sue is featured wearing a veil next to Emma. Kurt and Blaine, meanwhile, perform together at what seems to be a Valentine’s Day celebration. Will they reunite as a couple too??
“I Do” will air Thursday, February 14 at 9/8c on FOX.
Check out the video on page 2.