- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
Glee Preview 2/14/13 – Will and Emma Valentine’s Wedding – Video – ‘I Do’
A Glee Wedding. We have waited four seasons for Will and Emma to declare their love forever and it looks like that may finally happen. Or will it?
The wedding bells are ringing in the next episode of Glee. Will makes it home just in time for his wedding with Emma, set to take place on Valentine’s Day. Along with a wedding comes a reunion of some of the students who have already graduated – Rachel, Kurt, Quinn and Santana are among the guests.
Finn, who has been replacing Will as the New Directions coach, will be part of the wedding as well, serving as the best man. Finn is “worried about being able to look Mr. Schue in the eye”. He kissed Emma. He also reveals the kiss to Rachel who looks calm as she listens to his confession.
A preview for the episode also teases that anything could happen at the wedding, as Sue is featured wearing a veil next to Emma. Kurt and Blaine, meanwhile, perform together at what seems to be a Valentine’s Day celebration. Will they reunite as a couple too??
“I Do” will air Thursday, February 14 at 9/8c on FOX.
Check out the video on page 2.