- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Glee Preview 2/14/13 – Will and Emma Valentine’s Wedding – Video – ‘I Do’
A Glee Wedding. We have waited four seasons for Will and Emma to declare their love forever and it looks like that may finally happen. Or will it?
The wedding bells are ringing in the next episode of Glee. Will makes it home just in time for his wedding with Emma, set to take place on Valentine’s Day. Along with a wedding comes a reunion of some of the students who have already graduated – Rachel, Kurt, Quinn and Santana are among the guests.
Finn, who has been replacing Will as the New Directions coach, will be part of the wedding as well, serving as the best man. Finn is “worried about being able to look Mr. Schue in the eye”. He kissed Emma. He also reveals the kiss to Rachel who looks calm as she listens to his confession.
A preview for the episode also teases that anything could happen at the wedding, as Sue is featured wearing a veil next to Emma. Kurt and Blaine, meanwhile, perform together at what seems to be a Valentine’s Day celebration. Will they reunite as a couple too??
“I Do” will air Thursday, February 14 at 9/8c on FOX.
Check out the video on page 2.