- The Royals Recap: The Great Man Down 5/3/15
- Revenge Recap 5/3/15- Season 4, Ep. 22- Plea
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Spoilers 5/4/15 – Who’s Dancing What – America’s Choice
- Jamie Foxx Destroyed the National Anthem at Mayweather Pacquiao Fight
- Scarlett Johansson Hosts Saturday Night Live with Wiz Khalifa on 5/2/15
- Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea “Pretty Girls” gets the early leak treatment.
- Kate Middleton Heads Home With Baby Less Than 12 Hours After Giving Birth
- David Beckham Joins Instagram on His Birthday – Has 2 Million Followers Already
- Official Statement: Kate Middleton and Prince William Give Birth to a Baby Girl
- Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton Gives Birth to a GIRL!
Glee Preview 2/14/13 – Will and Emma Valentine’s Wedding – Video – ‘I Do’
A Glee Wedding. We have waited four seasons for Will and Emma to declare their love forever and it looks like that may finally happen. Or will it?
The wedding bells are ringing in the next episode of Glee. Will makes it home just in time for his wedding with Emma, set to take place on Valentine’s Day. Along with a wedding comes a reunion of some of the students who have already graduated – Rachel, Kurt, Quinn and Santana are among the guests.
Finn, who has been replacing Will as the New Directions coach, will be part of the wedding as well, serving as the best man. Finn is “worried about being able to look Mr. Schue in the eye”. He kissed Emma. He also reveals the kiss to Rachel who looks calm as she listens to his confession.
A preview for the episode also teases that anything could happen at the wedding, as Sue is featured wearing a veil next to Emma. Kurt and Blaine, meanwhile, perform together at what seems to be a Valentine’s Day celebration. Will they reunite as a couple too??
“I Do” will air Thursday, February 14 at 9/8c on FOX.
Check out the video on page 2.