- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Glee Preview 2/14/13 – Will and Emma Valentine’s Wedding – Video – ‘I Do’
A Glee Wedding. We have waited four seasons for Will and Emma to declare their love forever and it looks like that may finally happen. Or will it?
The wedding bells are ringing in the next episode of Glee. Will makes it home just in time for his wedding with Emma, set to take place on Valentine’s Day. Along with a wedding comes a reunion of some of the students who have already graduated – Rachel, Kurt, Quinn and Santana are among the guests.
Finn, who has been replacing Will as the New Directions coach, will be part of the wedding as well, serving as the best man. Finn is “worried about being able to look Mr. Schue in the eye”. He kissed Emma. He also reveals the kiss to Rachel who looks calm as she listens to his confession.
A preview for the episode also teases that anything could happen at the wedding, as Sue is featured wearing a veil next to Emma. Kurt and Blaine, meanwhile, perform together at what seems to be a Valentine’s Day celebration. Will they reunite as a couple too??
“I Do” will air Thursday, February 14 at 9/8c on FOX.
Check out the video on page 2.