- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
Grammy Dress Code Released – Photos
We’ve all asked the question, “What should I wear?” It looks like CBS and the Grammy’s have taken that question to a whole new level and are setting some ground rules for the 2013 Grammy Awards.
Awards shows are known for fashion. Who is wearing what or not wearing much of anything. Musicians and actors are known for their nearly-naked red carpet attire. So much so that CBS along with the Grammy Awards have issued a ‘Standard And Practice Wardrobe Advisory’ to all attendees, instructing them on the do’s and don’ts of a new Grammys dress code.
“CBS Program Practices advises that all talent appearing on camera please adhere to Network policy concerning wardrobe.
Please be sure that buttocks and female breasts are adequately covered. Thong type costumes are problematic. Please avoid exposing bare fleshy under curves of the buttocks and buttock crack. Bare sides or under curvature of the breasts is also problematic. Please avoid sheer see-through clothing that could possibly expose female breast nipples. Please be sure the genital region is adequately covered so that there is no visible “puffy” bare skin exposure.“
Do you agree with a dress code?
We have some photos of acceptable and not so acceptable attire for the awards season. Check them out on page 2 and 3.