- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
Grammy Dress Code Released – Photos
We’ve all asked the question, “What should I wear?” It looks like CBS and the Grammy’s have taken that question to a whole new level and are setting some ground rules for the 2013 Grammy Awards.
Awards shows are known for fashion. Who is wearing what or not wearing much of anything. Musicians and actors are known for their nearly-naked red carpet attire. So much so that CBS along with the Grammy Awards have issued a ‘Standard And Practice Wardrobe Advisory’ to all attendees, instructing them on the do’s and don’ts of a new Grammys dress code.
“CBS Program Practices advises that all talent appearing on camera please adhere to Network policy concerning wardrobe.
Please be sure that buttocks and female breasts are adequately covered. Thong type costumes are problematic. Please avoid exposing bare fleshy under curves of the buttocks and buttock crack. Bare sides or under curvature of the breasts is also problematic. Please avoid sheer see-through clothing that could possibly expose female breast nipples. Please be sure the genital region is adequately covered so that there is no visible “puffy” bare skin exposure.“
Do you agree with a dress code?
We have some photos of acceptable and not so acceptable attire for the awards season. Check them out on page 2 and 3.